Cool Looking Truck BUT........underneath it's

A STRALIS :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Gotta love one of the comments on this pic

“It is indeed mate, but by the time it meets UK spec, it will have 80 mirrors, 64 cameras and a lesbian vegan driver as standard.”… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

RIPPER:
A STRALIS :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Gotta love one of the comments on this pic

“It is indeed mate, but by the time it meets UK spec, it will have 80 mirrors, 64 cameras and a lesbian vegan driver as standard.”… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

And I reckon that dyke vegan would be as ugly as that thing.

…Plus FORS stickers!

Maybe we are going to see some former names resurrected. Alfa Romeo lorries were not seen much outside Italy, but the Italians have always had the gift of styling.

From’ ERF Continental’s’ contribution to the Old Time Italian thread on Italian lorries:

file (6).jpg

Are they very small mirrors or very large cameras?

well the old one looks a lot better than the new one,

I like it.

Looks like it’s got 2 forward facing machine guns on the front lower quarters-must be subsidised by the mafia-allegedly :slight_smile:

Didn’t think was possible to make iveco any uglier. Pyramid head from silent hill was probably the inspiration

I think it looks awesome…shame it’ll breakdown after 10000 miles

Jasesonix:

No it won’t, it has shamrocks on the side for luck.

Dave…

dave docwra:

Jasesonix:

No it won’t, it has shamrocks on the side for luck.

Dave…

Yeh but thats to enhance sales, cause theyd be lucky if anyone here bought one :smiley:

Looks like it’s been whacked in the face with an iron.

Ziltoid:
Looks like it’s been whacked in the face with an iron.

:laughing:

Just a (conspiracy) theory, so bear with me please :unamused: OK, Alfa Romeo are running the Sauber F1 team for 2019, so maybe whoever is in charge of the Motorsport Division of IVECO thought it would be unfair if Alfa Romeo had the same trucks as Ferrari pulling their F1 trailers around :question:

IVECO design studio:- Oh well, the Stralis is due for retirement (permanently), lets give our customer’s a taster of what might be in store for them, first we will disguise it as an Alfa, they’ll be so outraged that all our ‘new cab/chassis development’ will be missed :exclamation: :wink:

Even if this is a ‘photoshop’ version, I think it would be a real hit in Europe & possibly the UK as the name Alfa Romeo becomes well known again, it looks very different and with a good paint job it could look very smart.

Regards
Dave Penn;

davepenn54:
Just a (conspiracy) theory, so bear with me please :unamused: OK, Alfa Romeo are running the Sauber F1 team for 2019, so maybe whoever is in charge of the Motorsport Division of IVECO thought it would be unfair if Alfa Romeo had the same trucks as Ferrari pulling their F1 trailers around :question:

IVECO design studio:- Oh well, the Stralis is due for retirement (permanently), lets give our customer’s a taster of what might be in store for them, first we will disguise it as an Alfa, they’ll be so outraged that all our ‘new cab/chassis development’ will be missed :exclamation: :wink:

Even if this is a ‘photoshop’ version, I think it would be a real hit in Europe & possibly the UK as the name Alfa Romeo becomes well known again, it looks very different and with a good paint job it could look very smart.

Regards
Dave Penn;

Dave, have you got a brother called Joe who used to drive for Viamaster?