Cool box @ night out parking?

If leave cool box plug in all night that will be ok or battery can be flat at morning???Or what you do mainly with cool box when parked ■■?Yes i know all depend from battery .

Depends how good your batteries are [emoji57]
I leave my built in fridge on all weekend and not had a problem yet.

Andrew, i have always left mine on overnight…but charge the batteries a bit after watching a couple of films…this cold weather seems to drain them quicker.

I saw coolboxes at the weekend claiming to keep things cold for 10 days!

I hade before one Compressor Cool Box amazon.co.uk/Mobicool-96000 … F24+v.This was fine for weekend as well.But with this fridge was one problem.Own weight about 12 kg plus food .Total about 20 kilo and no handle.I ready sold.Now i do just Uk job and buy simply cool box -easy to carry and lift.But not sure how many power need them .

Andrejs:
I hade before one Compressor Cool Box amazon.co.uk/Mobicool-96000 … F24+v.This was fine for weekend as well.But with this fridge was one problem.Own weight about 12 kg plus food .Total about 20 kilo and no handle.I ready sold.Now i do just Uk job and buy simply cool box -easy to carry and lift.But not sure how many power need them .

For that price you could get a real fridge

The good thing about the Mobicool fridge/ freezer is that it does have battery protection, is expensive though…

AndrewG:
The good thing about the Mobicool fridge/ freezer is that it does have battery protection, is expensive though…

Look on fleabay as you can pick up a decent used one for about £200 ish

tommy t:

Andrejs:

For that price you could get a real fridge

Really if driver stay in truck just 5 day that not requared fridge.Some milk ,meat produkt can keep at +2-+6.Plus most fridge have just one section.If you taked frozen meat and set up minus 5 or more.That where you will keep milk product( required plus 2-plus 6_■■