Cooking roast pork

I’ve given Mrs TT a well deserved day off today (as a happy coincidence I’ve discovered it Mother’s Day in the USA)

So I’m cooking our Sunday roast. 1st even roast I’ve cooked so I’m nervous.

Any of you chaps get about cooking?

Tipper Tom:
I’ve given Mrs TT a well deserved day off today (as a happy coincidence I’ve discovered it Mother’s Day in the USA)

So I’m cooking our Sunday roast. 1st even roast I’ve cooked so I’m nervous.

Any of you chaps get about cooking?

you doing pigs in blankets a stuffing :open_mouth:

Yep stuffing balls. Pigs in blankets. Baked onion. Roast spuds parsnips and carrots and 4 veg. Carrots swede peas and cauliflower

Tipper Tom:
Yep stuffing balls. Pigs in blankets. Baked onion. Roast spuds parsnips and carrots and 4 veg. Carrots swede peas and cauliflower

I’m on me way :smiley:

Lol there plenty of parking for 3 lorries and the gate code is 7747

Tipper Tom:
Lol there plenty of parking for 3 lorries and the gate code is 7747

sod the truck

Lol

I do all the cooking when I’m home. Foods better!

What,no crackling.?Do not invite Lord Mayor Toby.

Yep always crackling with pork Toby. It went down a storm everyone concerned went back for seconds.

Only alight let down was the yorkies. Aunt Bessie made a ■■■■■ job of them so I’ll make my own next time

Pudding ■■? :question:

I bet Mrs TT likes a bit of stuffing on a Sunday. :smiley:

Tipper Tom:
Only alight let down was the yorkies. Aunt Bessie made a [zb] job of them so I’ll make my own next time

Always make your own Yorkies, they’re dead easy. Off the top of my head, equal quantities of milk and plain flour, an egg, a pinch of bicarb and some salt and pepper. The most important bit of all though is to use beef dripping in the roasting tins and heat it in the oven until it’s smoking hot before you put the batter in. And don’t open the oven door every five minutes to see how they’re doing. :slight_smile:

Pulled pork it the latest craze ,why does shredding a piece of meat with a fork make it taste better,same with duck :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I watched Man verses Food today Carnivore edition , jeez what those yanks can do with Pork , i was licking the screen , it was gorgeous anf falling of the fork. :laughing:

You are right Seth.Pulled pork is everywhere from Cobham Msa to Wetherspoons.

A nicely roasted joint beats pulled pork any day in my opinion. Best way to do crackling is before you put it in oven score the fat then pour boiling water over it. Never fails to produce crisp crackling

Roast pork and stuffing yes ,roast pork and apple sauce no,very wrong :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: