conway bailey ?

hi guys
i need some info on conway bailey if possible before i make the trip down to cornwall

cheers chaps :smiley:

oscarzeus:
hi guys i need some info on conway bailey if possible before i make the trip down to cornwall cheers chaps :smiley:

EX HAULIER CAN FILL YOU IN ON WEST COUNTRY’S MEGA £12 an hour rates, :sunglasses: before northern scabs send two ROCK 'ARD NORTHERN MONKEYS DOING HIS WORK! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: to be fair if you’re on more than minimum wage, :open_mouth: I’ll show my posterior on canal street in Manchester! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: race to the bottom :laughing:

Easy work, fab kit, tramping long distance, bet its a doddle, fridge work & run tippers too.

As said good kit easy work but you will be away all week. Also, money not the best but then again its average for down this way :wink:

cheers.

What exactly do they bring up from that end of the country ?

well where i live there r up in merthyr on the st merryn contract.

oscarzeus:
well where i live there r up in merthyr on the st merryn contract.

That’s a long way from home what’s that St.Merryn contract about ?

St Merryn meat, butcher, meat packing work if its the same contract im thinking of.

Meat I’d say.

Aurri:
St Merryn meat, butcher, meat packing work if its the same contract im thinking of.

Ok was just being inquisitive really, thanks.

bald bloke:

Aurri:

Ok was just being inquisitive really, thanks.

no probs, i remember when one of there places went up in smoke, whole of the town smelled like bbq for a about a week :laughing:

It’s also max hrs and weekender away at a moments notice as they’ll park you for 24hrs in Wales when they feel like it so you could well be away 2 weeks at a time

Hi there. I work for Conway bailey. Pm if you wish.

As said, long hours, good kit (Daf SSC) dead easy work (fridges - open back doors) St Merryn is meat to Tesco’s.

Mark is a good bloke but does like his pound of flesh, I’ve known guys to be out 3 weeks at a time. Its a 7 days a week operation

Money is good for the area.

Loads of time and space to count peanuts when your away 2 weeks at a time in your SSC

Yeah but it’s a new SSC & it’s luminous orange. You want paying as well?