Conway bailey.

Hi all could anyone tell me what conway bailey is like to work for.Any advise would be gratful.K

Mostly Fridge work although he has taken on a lot of bulk tipping as well. Good kit, mostly XFs

He does like his “pound of flesh” so will be tramping max hours. Expect to be weekended as well.

Money is quite good, looking at about £500pw take home
They are also “newbie friendly” :smiley:

Matt F is the guy to speak to, he does part time for them. Give him a PM

they could have a vacancy for a TM at the moment :wink:

page 25 for those who are interested. sorry denis makes for heavy reading looking for that one :wink: :wink:

looks like a resignation is forthcoming eh :bulb: :bulb: :bulb:

Can’t see too mny problems though as he has a couple of siblings, 1 of whom is already running a transport company.

I can see the two merging

Denis F:
they could have a vacancy for a TM at the moment :wink:

I wonder whether somebody with newly-found time on their hands is going to “supervise” the new TM :wink:

:stuck_out_tongue: Any takers :question:

i work for them and just thought it would put your mind at rest they are a good firm to work for they never ask you to run bent but expect you to you run at maximum hours maintainence is tip top and pay is better than a certain firm that runs black and white trucks from cornwall who incidentally had the ministry in in the last couple of months as well
p.s in the office there are 4 cpc international holders so the old man who has not run it for 10 years neednt worry

matt f:
pay is better than a certain firm that runs black and white trucks from cornwall who incidentally had the ministry in in the last couple of months as well

they must be keen down there at the moment, I know a livestock haulier down there had a little rap on the knuckles recently

:wink: