Conway Bailey transport

I see they are advertising again with R&R transport on indeed, and it says good rates of pay. How can it be good pay rates when you get paid £100 mon-fri and £150 sat and sun. And they expect you to do max hours. My mate works for them and wants out but at present can’t find anything better than them especially in Cornwall.

If he can’t find anything better maybe it is good rates of pay for the area?

it is.

pay is ■■■■ down here. :frowning:

which is stupid as lhe living cost are nearly as high as london…

I spoke to a bloke who works for R&R the other day at Hilton Park and he said he loves it, he said they are only on £9.50 an hour though but I’m looking at applying as trying to sort out a move to Cornwall and you take whatever job is available, each to their own though as what is not great for one is good for someone else no

toonsy:
If he can’t find anything better maybe it is good rates of pay for the area?

My annual post for this year !

Everybody wants to live down there Its easy to get drivers , workers, mechanics, and any other discipline
Try to sell something down there and nobody is buying :slight_smile:

qwakers:
it is.

pay is [zb] down here. :frowning:

which is stupid as lhe living cost are nearly as high as london…

■■■■ off is it even remotely close.

I was looking at the prospect at moving to Cornwall, I can buy a 4 bedroom house for what my 2 bedroom flat costs near Oxford and still have enough left for a decent car. If i lived in London i would be able to buy a mansion. And yes i know the area well, i’ve had family there for over 20 years.