Convoy on the m1 last night

mrcreosote90:

Bking:

biggriffin:

Bking:
Oh yes lets not forget the “bucket” bomb that “fizzles” yet does not explode
The “bomb” that does not leave a mark on train carriage walls or doors yet “injures” 22 folk with “massive burns”
You believe this garbage?

Flash burns, the vapour ignited that had collected in the carriage.

Yes then you get members of the “public” standing outside the train filming the “bomb” on their phones while it sits there in its LIDL bag burning away.Are you taking the proverbial?
Nearly as real as a North Korean H bomb.
Jesus come on!
I know the powers that be think we are stupid but to swallow this crap is beyond the pale.

fill a pan with petrol and chuck a match in it whoosh it will take ya eyebrows off but won’t explode.

The “terrorist” had got off the train so how did he throw the match?
And these “people” are allowed to vote?
WTF is happening?

The-Snowman:

Bking:
Tell me what catalytic “crest” means
Tell me why its important to have a preload on a egr pressure valve
Tell me why most diesel engines have a “pre heat” light when they dont have glow plugs/
Tell me why a burst air bag losing air does not put the brakes on?
Tell my why all gear ratio are in prime numbers?

He, or any driver for that matter, doesnt need to know what all that means. That’s the fitters job.
You concentrate on fixing them and let us get on with the man’s job of driving them.

Bking:
Because Im sick of hearing some jerk spout crap about something they know sod all about

:laughing: :laughing:
Interesting statement coming from the man who regularly posts any old rubbish about why everything’s a conspiracy and fills it out with “evidence” that’s got more holes than a tramps vest
Ill give you 10/10 for having the brass stones to even think that, let alone post it

True 2 weeks training how to not wipe out other road users.
Called a heavy goods licence and I have had one far longer than you.But I do not use it as some bloody badge of honour.
Its a ticket that the government gives me for giving me the “right” to drive some ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ at 58 MPH down some ■■■■ motorway which is allways blocked,sleep in some tin box five nights a week,allow some ■■■■■■ from the DVSA to abuse me and put me in jail for trying to earn a living wage and if you do break the “rules” they will take your licence,that proves you a professional tha Grow up I cant write this ■■■■ no more

The-Snowman:

Bking:
Tell me why most diesel engines have a “pre heat” light when they dont have glow plugs/

He, or any driver for that matter, doesnt need to know what all that means. That’s the fitters job.
You concentrate on fixing them and let us get on with the man’s job of driving them.

Bking:
Because Im sick of hearing some jerk spout crap about something they know sod all about

Interesting statement coming from the man who regularly posts any old rubbish about why everything’s a conspiracy and fills it out with “evidence” that’s got more holes than a tramps vest
Ill give you 10/10 for having the brass stones to even think that, let alone post it

OK tell me why should they not import the same and if we are going to be brutally honest better unskilled labour from Poland than employ some self satisfied"skilled" toerag who cannot even organise themselves into what could be the most powerful union in the country. [zb] em because they are as thick as posts.
Now tell me Im wrong

So pick the holes
Show me one and I will agree!
An instance might sound absolute ■■■■■■■■ but
This is what they tell us.
According to the great and the good “black holes” exist
every day they find a new black hole
BUT at the center of a black hole is a singularity which either way you look at it is either zero or “infinity”
now then if you divide ten by one the result is ten but if you divide ten by zero its an impossible number.
Sorry gents have a nice day
I hope somebody is as mad as me.
Makes perfect sense
Was going to delete this but why /.
The ramblings of a mad man

The-Snowman:

Bking:

Bking:

i WILL GIVE YOU 10 OUT OF TEN FOR YOUR OUT AND OUT CHEEK/
YOU ARE A (CAN WE BE HONEST) labourer with a licence.I know that most of you “truckers” consider yourselves “something special” but its crap any SOB could do it.Dont get me wrong Im another ■■■■■■■ just like you.But what really ■■■■■■ me off is the jerks that want “me” to wash their windscreen.Cant finish this some jerks are really ■■■■■■■ me. goodnight Gentlemenn

Bking:
Called a heavy goods licence and I have had one far longer than you.

Yes but my dads bigger than yours so that balances that out

Bking:
at 58 MPH down some [zb] motorway

Do you not even know the proper speed for a limiter?

Bking:
which is allways blocked

Always? Really?

Bking:
sleep in some tin box five nights a week

Anyone who does that does it through personal choice. Ive never done it because I choose not to

Bking:
,allow some ■■■■■■ from the DVSA to abuse me

If you accept abuse then thats up to you. Personally ive never been abused by one but then my attitude is probably a lot better than yours

Bking:
put me in jail for trying to earn a living wage

No they dont. You go to jail for serious breaches of the law. Whos spouting ■■■■ now?

Bking:
I cant write this [zb] no more

Ok. I feel though that 3 replies twenty minutes apart has somewhat dilluted your flounce off and made you sound like a bit of a drunken numpty. Thats a lot for someone who cant write anymore is it not? Although I note you did call yourself a rambling madman so it sounds like youve identified the problem and you know what they say. To solve a problem you need to first admit you have a problem so kudos to you

You need to calm down a bit more. At the rate you’re going you’ll have a heart attack long before they give you you’re long service spanner and train you how to use the torque wrench

Bking:
What a “driver” writes on a defect card is lets say"another story" because basicaly most of them are steering wheel attendents
There are are exceptions but the vast majority know about as much about the vehicle they are driving as some 17 year old girl in her first Fiesta.
Now you may want to argue the point but I would not bother if I was you because you know sod all about how a truck works.
You may think you know how a braking ,suspension,injection ,add blue,EBS system works but you do not have a bloody clue.
If you want to argue the point go ahead.I will rip you to pieces.I know sod all of how these systems work and I have been in the job for nearly 50 years but no doubt you know better.
So come on tell me what PWM or square wave pulse does in relation to engine cooling ?
Tell me what catalytic “crest” means…
Blah blah blah…

Comedy.

This is Carryfast territory now. Funnily enough he seems to think he’s an expert on everything too.

Not wishing to stir the pot Bking but your understanding of black holes is a bit off.

Basically your trying to use goggled info to show you understand 1 dimensional space where gravity/time no longer exist as we know them and an infinitely small condensed mass with the power to collapse the very fabric of time and space around it.

One theory used to calculate black hole mass is to use the event horizon but this is flawed as the event horizon is not constant and it’s relation to the singularity is affected by particles contained in the event horizon.

To simplify think of a plug hole when you pull the plug out after a big bath, now providing the hole isn’t blocked with hairs/soap/■■■■ etc it should be possible to calculate from the funnel rings the depth of the hole in the middle.

Interestingly you could drop a pin down that hole and it wouldn’t get wet as the gravitational forces are protecting the pin from the water surrounding it.

Now extrapolate this to a black hole in place and it should in theory be possible to move through a blackhole (tbf moving into wormhole theory now) to a completely different point in space and time untouched by space and time around you.

But black holes are random and it’s not yet understood where they go if infact they go anywhere and the singularity may just be caused by a dying star and gravity imploding.

Course if we could create artificial black holes then the limits of where we could travel in space and time would be infinite. See hyperdrives/warpdrives/singularity drives. etc

Can’t wait for Star Wars to come out December.

This just got uber heavy didnt it ? :grimacing:

This is nothing wait till folks realise that ‘Time’ itself is not a constant and moving objects actually speed up ‘Time’ but the occupants remain unaffected.

Put it this way if you place one identical twin in a moving truck for 10 years and let the other grow up naturally the twin in the moving object will be younger than the other twin.

How much younger depends on the speed of the truck but in essence travel fast enough in an enclosed environment and you will be shielded from static time outside that environment.

Not time travel as such due to the fact your still moving around within the limits of time but a proof that time can be affected internally.

Now the hard bit. Can we break free of time, can we exist outside time. Well it’s tricky as our bodies have an in built shelf life so in order to exist outside time we must find a way to exist outside our own bodies, in order to do this we need a better vessel and to realise that our thoughts can exist without the flesh and bone limitations we are born into.

So in time mankind will evolve beyond the body it’s born with and just maybe find a plain of existence where time doesn’t excist.

But I’m getting way to deep now and can’t simplify this in a way others would understand apart from maybe looking at ghosts which are not paranormal entities just echoes in time.

Or just maybe I’m ■■■■■■ and talking bollox.

Dipper_Dave:
This is nothing wait till folks realise that ‘Time’ itself is not a constant and moving objects actually speed up ‘Time’ but the occupants remain unaffected.

Put it this way if you place one identical twin in a moving truck for 10 years and let the other grow up naturally the twin in the moving object will be younger than the other twin.

How much younger depends on the speed of the truck but in essence travel fast enough in an enclosed environment and you will be shielded from static time outside that environment.

Not time travel as such due to the fact your still moving around within the limits of time but a proof that time can be affected internally.

Now the hard bit. Can we break free of time, can we exist outside time. Well it’s tricky as our bodies have an in built shelf life so in order to exist outside time we must find a way to exist outside our own bodies, in order to do this we need a better vessel and to realise that our thoughts can exist without the flesh and bone limitations we are born into.

So in time mankind will evolve beyond the body it’s born with and just maybe find a plain of existence where time doesn’t excist.

But I’m getting way to deep now and can’t simplify this in a way others would understand apart from maybe looking at ghosts which are not paranormal entities just echoes in time.

‘‘They’’ said you where a bit pervy, I’m not getting that ? :grimacing:

I feel this ‘they’ have done me a disservice but in ■■■■■■ terms one must find an area of the physical being that has a mass of nerve endings to trigger the brain into an orgasmic state, a state of such intense euphoria that overrides everything else.

So let’s look at the ■■■■■■■■, an area so sensitive that it can virtually paralyse the host if touched right. For the fellas this doesn’t mean going at it like a bull in a china shop, less is more just let things flow, pressure/rythum vary from host to host.

In an ideal world a lady should be able to guide her partner to the edge of climax and hold it to a point where they are only a moment away from full release but patience and practice is needed as well as a mutual understanding.

Struggling to find a tantric link to the bollox I spouted earlier but due to the amount of electrical energy overwhelming the brain from this intense clitoral stimulation we are nearing an out of body experience where the limitations of time no longer exist.

1 Who is this ‘‘they’’ ? :unamused:

2 This clitoral stimulation sounds fun !

3 How does it all link to nuclear missiles on M1 :grimacing:

4 Would a mobile phone set said nucs off ? :unamused:

5 That ■■■■■ of yours still needs feeding (dispite me telling you, looks for RSPCA number) :grimacing:

Dipper_Dave:

Weve known for nigh a century that time is not an independent variable havent we?
Well some of us grapple with that concept don`t we?
All thanks to the self described “photographic model” Albert Einstein. He, himself put it like this, (from memory so excuse)
“A few hours with a beautiful woman passes like a few seconds.
Holding your hand in a flame for a second, seems like hours.”
I seem to remember reading that if a black hole is big enough, the event horizon could be passable for a human? In typically sized black holes the event horizon would be too “sharp” and the acceleration gradient between the head and feet of a traveler would stretch them to death? But in large black holes the gradient could be passable?
Nice little thing about objects approaching the event horizon is that as they get nearer they seem to “slow down” to an “independent” observer.
So if we were to watch Dipper approaching his black hole:
He would appear to enlarge.(stretch out as different parts of his body accelerated differently)
He would never disappear.

(but maybe he`d fade away).

EDIT. Shouldve checked the other new posts. Sorry if Ive interrupted you two.

Franglais:
All thanks to the self described “photographic model” Albert Einstein. He, himself put it like this, (from memory so excuse)

Wasnt that LL Cool J in “deep blue sea”?

EDIT. Shouldve checked the other new posts. Sorry if Ive interrupted you two.

Just keepin it real man ! :grimacing:

The-Snowman:

Franglais:

Wasnt that LL Cool J in “deep blue sea”?

Thanks to Google it seems so.
imdb.com/title/tt0149261/quotes Hollywood 1999
But Albert Einstein said it too, and since he died in 1955, I`d say he got there first.
goodreads.com/quotes/370132 … r-a-minute

Not only a genius, but he had a sense of humour too.
Unlike some very stupid people around at the moment in public life, who take themselves FAR too seriously.

chloelovesfur:

Dipper_Dave:

‘‘They’’ said you where a bit pervy, I’m not getting that ? :grimacing:

So how come a rocket travelling away from Earth has its time Stretched so that time to the occupants means that time pn

chloelovesfur:
1 Who is this ‘‘they’’ ? :unamused:

2 This clitoral stimulation sounds fun !

3 How does it all link to nuclear missiles on M1 :grimacing:

4 Would a mobile phone set said nucs off ? :unamused:

5 That ■■■■■ of yours still needs feeding (dispite me telling you, looks for RSPCA number) :grimacing:

wELL SAID WOULD YOU RATHER A BEE OR A WASP.
and LITTLE JACK HORNER according to folk had a square arse
Thats why he sat in the corner

Bking:
You think they would trust the army to carry armed nukes?
The war heads are carried in seperate vehicles,unmarked and not in a convoy.

Late to this party but interesting how you say this on page one then spend the rest of the thread denying they even exist. Leads me to think you are after all a troll rather than some mentally challenged dimwit. Though of course it’s highly likely you’re both :wink: