Convoy on the m1 last night

halloween:
I live down the road from Aldermarston, and they a very regular site around here.

Makes me cringe passing Aldermaston on the m3,not certain but thought i saw a new ‘executive’ (nauseating word) of new gaffs near the plant, bloody hell at least it would be quick come armageddon.

biggriffin:

rabb:

Trukkertone:
they were northbound on the M74 earlier in the week, going up to Faslane.
mini buses full of armed personnel following… and probably a plain wrapper or two that we don’t see…

They come up the M74 and round the north of Glasgow every 6 to 8 weeks to the Coulport munitions store which is down the road from the Faslane Nuclear Sub base.
The warheads are sent down on a rotational basis to Aldermaston (AWE) for regular inspection and maintenance.

You do realise you’ve broken the official secrets act by telling us what we already know about a secret muntions store.

Yup.

I’ll get my coat :open_mouth:

rabb:

biggriffin:

rabb:

Trukkertone:
they were northbound on the M74 earlier in the week, going up to Faslane.
mini buses full of armed personnel following… and probably a plain wrapper or two that we don’t see…

They come up the M74 and round the north of Glasgow every 6 to 8 weeks to the Coulport munitions store which is down the road from the Faslane Nuclear Sub base.
The warheads are sent down on a rotational basis to Aldermaston (AWE) for regular inspection and maintenance.

You do realise you’ve broken the official secrets act by telling us what we already know about a secret muntions store.

Yup.

I’ll get my coat :open_mouth:

Could be a good thing, let them wage holy war against special forces and see how they go. Would make a refreshing change to bombing trains and kids.

And to date STILL no mushroom clouds!!
Weird or what,N Korea can fire missiles across northern Japan toward Guam and not one fighter
launched to shoot the bugger down?
All bloody twaddle .Fear ■■■■ to keep the world in line.

Oh yes lets not forget the “bucket” bomb that “fizzles” yet does not explode
The “bomb” that does not leave a mark on train carriage walls or doors yet “injures” 22 folk with “massive burns”
You believe this garbage?

Bking:
The “bomb” that does not leave a mark on train carriage walls or doors yet “injures” 22 folk with “massive burns”

Flash burns, the vapour ignited that had collected in the carriage.

I have to confess the fire in the bucket drama at Parsons Green got a bit comical.

Watching it live on Friday I saw news reporters trying to put words in people’s mouths when being interviewed.

Then the local hospital declaring a ‘major incident’ as people where being delivered to casualty with ‘singed hair’.

Overreaction perhaps, course it could have been much worse but at the end of the day it was just a fire in a bucket, probably caused by someone chucking a nub end in having a crafty ■■■.

Good excuse to arrest loads of potentials then release them shortly after a full DNA swabbing though.

Bking:
And to date STILL no mushroom clouds!!
Weird or what,N Korea can fire missiles across northern Japan toward Guam and not one fighter
launched to shoot the bugger down?
All bloody twaddle .Fear ■■■■ to keep the world in line.

Last year we test a missile that goes off course towards the US. Shame the Trumpster didnt want to instigate regime change in this country :grimacing:

biggriffin:

Bking:

Think it was down to a wanabee terrorist who did not have two brain cells to join together, along with his mates, mixed in with a bit of gross incompetence and being as thick as pig ■■■■…thankfully for the innocent passengers he wanted to maim and kill.

Nice to see though that some of the ‘‘refugees’’ we allowed into our country are re.paying us for our help and hospitality eh?

biggriffin:

Bking:

Yes then you get members of the “public” standing outside the train filming the “bomb” on their phones while it sits there in its LIDL bag burning away.Are you taking the proverbial?
Nearly as real as a North Korean H bomb.
Jesus come on!
I know the powers that be think we are stupid but to swallow this crap is beyond the pale.

You’re wasted as a guy who changes wiper blades and air filters on Tesco Axors. With your degree of insight and expertise on things such as nuclear strategy and the finer points of engines running backwards, you should be by ol’ Theresa’s side in Florence right now.

Olog Hai:
You’re wasted as a guy who changes wiper blades and air filters on Tesco Axors. With your degree of insight and expertise on things such as nuclear strategy and the finer points of engines running backwards, you should be by ol’ Theresa’s side in Florence right now.

Keep driving the truck,after all 2 weeks training makes you an expert on all things.
I bow to your superior intellect.
Remind me again, what trade do you have?

Bking:

biggriffin:

Bking:

Yes then you get members of the “public” standing outside the train filming the “bomb” on their phones while it sits there in its LIDL bag burning away.Are you taking the proverbial?
Jesus come on!
I know the powers that be think we are stupid but to swallow this crap is beyond the pale.

fill a pan with petrol and chuck a match in it whoosh it will take ya eyebrows off but won’t explode.

mrcreosote90:

Bking:

biggriffin:

Bking:

Jesus come on!

fill a pan with petrol and chuck a match in it whoosh it will take ya eyebrows off but won’t explode.

So why did it burn like a bath candle ■■■■■

Bking:

:laughing: :laughing:
We’re not talking about me. We’re talking about you. The man whose working life is governed by what drivers write on defect reports, but when outside of it is a self-appointed expert on the finer points of nuclear fission and nuclear warfare.

You really could not make this absolute and utter horse ■■■■ up.

Olog Hai:

Bking:

We’re not talking about me. We’re talking about you. The man whose working life is governed by what drivers write on defect reports, but when outside of it is a self-appointed expert on the finer points of nuclear fission and nuclear warfare.

You really could not make this absolute and utter horse [zb] up.

What a “driver” writes on a defect card is lets say"another story" because basicaly most of them are steering wheel attendents
There are are exceptions but the vast majority know about as much about the vehicle they are driving as some 17 year old girl in her first Fiesta.
Now you may want to argue the point but I would not bother if I was you because you know sod all about how a truck works.
You may think you know how a braking ,suspension,injection ,add blue,EBS system works but you do not have a bloody clue.
If you want to argue the point go ahead.I will rip you to pieces.I know sod all of how these systems work and I have been in the job for nearly 50 years but no doubt you know better.
So come on tell me what PWM or square wave pulse does in relation to engine cooling ?
Tell me what catalytic “crest” means
Tell me why its important to have a preload on a egr pressure valve
Tell me why most diesel engines have a “pre heat” light when they dont have glow plugs/
Tell me why a burst air bag losing air does not put the brakes on?
Tell my why all gear ratio are in prime numbers?
Let me know when you have an answer or shut the + up
Because Im sick of hearing some jerk spout crap about something they know sod all about and yet tell me they know through some garbage they heard of their expert “mate” that I and people I have worked with in the trade for years know jack ■■■■ about .You couldnt even tell me how to wire up an ABS socket and you have the audacity to cal me a “■■■■■■■■” artist do you even know what can low and can high are?Even better do you know what the yellow and red lines do on the back of your cab? People like you really ■■■■ me.Another “expert” that knows nothing.The world is full of em.
God bless you numpties like you keep me in a job X

Bking:
Tell me why most diesel engines have a “pre heat” light when they dont have glow plugs/

He, or any driver for that matter, doesnt need to know what all that means. That’s the fitters job.
You concentrate on fixing them and let us get on with the man’s job of driving them.

Bking:
Because Im sick of hearing some jerk spout crap about something they know sod all about

Interesting statement coming from the man who regularly posts any old rubbish about why everything’s a conspiracy and fills it out with “evidence” that’s got more holes than a tramps vest
Ill give you 10/10 for having the brass stones to even think that, let alone post it

The-Snowman:

Bking:
Because Im sick of hearing some jerk spout crap about something they know sod all about

Interesting statement coming from you. Ill give you 10/10 for having the brass stones to even think that, let alone post it

The truth sometimes hurts.And what do you know?
Apart from BS of course?

The-Snowman:

Bking:

He, or any driver for that matter, doesnt need to know what all that means. That’s the fitters job.
You concentrate on fixing them and let us get on with the man’s job of driving them.

Bking:

Interesting statement coming from the man who regularly posts any old rubbish about why everything’s a conspiracy and fills it out with “evidence” that’s got more holes than a tramps vest
Ill give you 10/10 for having the brass stones to even think that, let alone post it

Ok tell me what is ten divided by one
May sound bollox but it will make sense if you have any common(maybe)

The-Snowman:

Bking:

Bking:

Mans job?
Segs on your ■■■?
Come on If they asked these jerks to rope and sheet a trailer you might as well ask the pope for a [zb]

Takes these “men” all their time to couple a bloody trailer. Dont BS me pal I See these “heroes” in action.