Convoy marshalls needed please

Extra marshalls still needed to line Marine parade Great Yarmouth on the 28th of August.

Be a part of the 26th childrens convoy, it could be the last!!! Call Darin on 07966397733.

Thank you, Rob.

wish i lived a bit nearer to help

Although I can’t help out with this one, PM me…Having read the website to save the convoy I may have a suggestion that could help out!

hanson:
wish i lived a bit nearer to help

That the best excuse you can come up with

Im a bit further was going to go but something a bit more urgent that need my attention has come up

I responded to much the same post as this request from Mr Vain 3 years ago, and it was one of the best decisions of my life.

Both me and my wife now go down every year to help marshall at the convoy, and every year is special, to see the children with massive smiles on their face is a joy to behold and brings a lump to my throat every time as well as shedding a few tears as well.

If you can make it to Great Yarmouth to help out, please, please do, believe it or not this one day will change your life forever, and the look of sheer joy on the faces of the children will melt your heart.

i’d love to come down, but my car is in a garage at the moment with god know’s what is wrong with it, (it’s not even at the garage i work at thats how bad it is :neutral_face: )

Come to Yarmouth and help out, you’ll see something which might not be seen again, be part of it, and have a good time.