converting tractor unit to rigid

hi folks,

Thinking of chopping up DAF105 unit into a rigid drawbar. Any ideas who can do this for me and do I need to notify DVLA in advance for the change■■? Thanking you in advance. Any other info I might need to know in addition is welcome.

I’ve seen a few of their trucks, very good job done. … oduct.html

Thanking you very much for the info.