contracts

signed a contract back in june of this year,despite asking for the contract
still hasnt materialised,ithought the employer had to give you this back
within a certain time frame?
also the company i work for now want us to sign a new contract,which i am going to refuse by the way,one guy that i know refused to sign he was then told there will be conseuences bully boy tacics thinks i .i know its less than a year with this firm if they start giving those of us who havent signed different runs all the crappy onesetc etc what kind of comeback do we have ,or if they finish us can we claim at all
thanks ian

Your employer should give you a copy of the contract that you signed, but I don’t know if there is a time limit on this.
As far as not signing new contracts, I think that if you refuse then you may be deemed to have made yourself unemployed if the boss wants it this way.
As you haven’t been there for a year o more then I don’t think that you have any comeback.
Sounds as if it may be worth joining a union if you plan on staying there :open_mouth:

5 months and ive never seen a contract , its alright by me though as i havent got to abide by there months notice when i leave, works both ways :smiley:

I agree with ady 1 you can use it to your advantage as i did in my last job.when i handed my notice in the bosses secretary said havent you got to work your notice what does it say in your contract.I replied what ■■■■■■ contract and left on the spot.Not looked back since i know you should never burn your bridges but this co was ■■■■■ as regards maintainance etc

thanks for the replies appreciated .just been reading another thread with regards contracts will give the union a bell see what they have to say