Continental vacancies

does anyone know of any companies or owner drivers looking for continental drivers.I have driven artics drawbars, fridges tippers curtains, france benelux italy germany spain, looking for immidiate start 1 2 3 weeks away no prob contact :07812356856

Firstly, Welcome to TruckNet UK KARAOKEPETE.

Secondly, this should be in the Driver Vacancies section, but I’ll leave it here for a little while.

Kent is a bit out of my stamping grounds so I can’t help there, but as we tell the new drivers who are looking for there first job. Nothing beats a telephone directory and, using that, knocking on doors, especially on a Monday morning. Make up a CV and if nothing comes of your initial visit, they have your details at hand in case something comes up in the near future.

It might be worth doing a search, using the search facility at the top of the page. Job hunting in Kent has come up a few times fairly recently.

The only number ive got for down that way mate is Europen Freight in Dover 01304 202266, they do/did? a lot of Italy amongst other things.