Continental quattro stagioni aka continental wines

Anyone worked for or no much about a firm continental quattro stagioni?

They sell wine , sound italian and pay there drivers £15ph that’s why I’ve applied !

Lol seriously I don’t know anything about them I’ve never actually heard of them either until I read the ad.

They have a place in huddersfield knew a couple of lads that worked there.
Very hard work delivering wine and food to mainly Italian resturants.
■■■■■■■ gear upstairs in to store rooms etc.
Don’t know about pay,to be honest I don’t think it would be my cup of tea

Yeah place in Huddersfield. Tight reverse off of Leeds road(a very busy main road) or you can also go round the back but been told it’s even tighter. I was offered some through agency when first passed class 2. But as said above, very hard graft. Not particularly what I was / am after. Where is it based?

I would even do it for a week and milk the hours right up lol.

Definitely not 15ph. 18750 including quarterly bonus…mix of 7.5t and class 2, 7.5 delivery to restaurants and chip shops handball class 2 cash and carrys pallets off back door.

Been offered the start, not sure if should take it

Based on how many hours? That sounds like a lot of ■■■■■■■ for not great money. Brakes pay quite a lot more than that for what sounds like similar work

edinburgh_newbie:
Definitely not 15ph. 18750 including quarterly bonus…mix of 7.5t and class 2, 7.5 delivery to restaurants and chip shops handball class 2 cash and carrys pallets off back door.

jobsearch.direct.gov.uk/GetJob. … 00-05%3a00

Says £15ph…

Based on 40 hours

My thought too when attending interview

edinburgh_newbie:

From what I’ve seen of their products and the places they deliver to, the work will be much like any other multi-drop foodservice company.
In other words an easy drop could be pulling a pallet a few meters from the tail lift to the back door, a hard drop could be barrowing it from a loading bay at the other end of the street and carrying the goods upstairs.

If you don’t mind that sort of work, and it certainly isn’t for everyone, try 3663 at Newbridge, they pay more than what you’ve said CQS are offering.