Containerlift

Does anyone know what the pay, and work, is like with Containerlift in Dordon. They seem to be advertising for drivers quite often, so possibly not the best job in the world, although if it’s not too bad I may go have a chat with them.

cracker-bar:
Does anyone know what the pay, and work, is like with Containerlift in Dordon. They seem to be advertising for drivers quite often, so possibly not the best job in the world, although if it’s not too bad I may go have a chat with them.

if your inclined to go have a chat with them that would be your best bet really and if there’s any drivers there grab one for a quick chat. I always ask why people leave when I go for a job…

The last I heard on here was that they paid £75 per day flat rate.

You start on the normal skellies then after a while they train you on the crane operation.

A company that always advertises start alarm bells ringing in my head, but what doesn’t suit some may be ideal for you.

Why not apply and then all your questions will be answered. You’ve got nothing to lose!

The first line of your reply Bacon, is why I won’t bother applying. I’ve no interest in wasting my time, or theirs applying for a job I wouldn’t accept. Hence my asking.

They was advertising in Essex a few weeks back nice gear wages poor if your english great if you share a house with 10 other families. :wink:

Well the wages have dropped there as it was 30k a year about 3 years ago.