Container work @ maritime northampton

Can anyone please tell me what container work is like out of maritime transport in northampton.
Hours/start times/runs etc
Thank you very much

Days or nights? Tramping or home every day?

Days on 4 x 4 shift

I used to be at Tesco Reading and a lot travel up to there. They come to my new place as well (sorry - not telling while the hamster is looking for a job)

Overall they seem pretty happy and say it’s a great job. No handballing just turn up and drive

Bring a good book if on container work… then again saying that… bring a good book if you’re going anywhere near Tescos also.

I’m pretty sure containers don’t work a 4 on 4 off shift pattern. Distribution (curtainsiders) do though.

As far as I’m aware containers only do Mon-Fri days, nights, and tramping. Are you sure it’s specifically containers you’ve applied for? Or thinking of applying for?

I am hurt Good Friend. I thought the opportunity to work alongside a professional like myself would have been tempting!

Think of all the service stations we could visit :slight_smile:

I don’t drink coffee

Also am all for an easy life. I am guessing that any life near you is not going to be ‘easy’ by any stretch

Back to topic?

Ooooh! I see you have a handbag though :slight_smile:

I am allowed one as I is a girlie…

:smiley:

there was a Maritime container gone through the central barrier on the M27 early this morning :frowning: hope the driver is ok.