Container work for roadways

anyone worked for roadways, just got all the stuff together and doing the maths to see if its worth doing, was on about letting them have one of mine with a slider if the figures add up :smiling_imp:

which depot?

If your out of southampton docks i maybe able to put you in touch with someone if your looking for work with your own equitment

deput would be tamworth, but running out of southampton mainly

PM sent :wink:

According to the box jockey next to me, RCL are now part of the Maritime empire, he has just had a phone call from his gaffer telling him thus :neutral_face:

i have heard that rumour, but, as yet, it has to be confirmed

p m sent

shuttlespanker:
i have heard that rumour, but, as yet, it has to be confirmed[/quote

It’s official Rob, meetings held yesterday afternoon to inform the ‘workers’ of their impending fate…nothing as yet to the subbies (officially)…ring Paul @ BIFT, he is better informed than the official mouth organ (Timmy) :open_mouth:

i have been away for a couple of weeks holiday, it all happened whilst i was away, it has been confirmed that Maritime transport have bought out Aegeus Transport Ltd, of which Roadways Container Logistics is part of

also, whilst i was on holiday, i had Tom Cole call me to tell me personally, Tom is the maritime Subby manager

shuttlespanker:
i have been away for a couple of weeks holiday, it all happened whilst i was away, it has been confirmed that Maritime transport have bought out Aegeus Transport Ltd, of which Roadways Container Logistics is part of

also, whilst i was on holiday, i had Tom Cole call me to tell me personally, Tom is the maritime Subby manager

welcome back Spanky thought you were quiet :wink: