Container Lift

Morning all,

Been offered a job with ContainerLift based in Southampton. Does anyone know what this company are like to work for?

Any info would be great…

Take a big piece, run ragged I hear.

Sapper

Tomasz in the office is a nice guy, and their drivers seem to stay a while if that’s any help.

I’ve never seen them not advertising so either they have a massive turnover or are the fastest expanding company in the south.

Spoke to one of their drivers in Titan Truck park, he said you work every second Sat and max hours, if not working on off Sat, you’re running in on it, so, long weeks by the sound of it, but if you don’t mind that, you .can trouser around £40,000 for it and you get a half decent Volvo with fridge and micro.

Sapper

From what I’ve seen job looks a pain in the backside . Dropping a container picking one up putting that one down picking the first one back and putting it where the other one was then picking the other one up then going to port . Also been on jobs where they have just come in to load containers and generators on to me as cheaper than a crane . Money is good and kit good an ex collegue was telling me as he was starting not seen him since