Container Haulage Companies In The Midlands

Hello

I’m thing of relocating to the midlands area,as i have been doing container work for five years,i thought i would ask you guys and girls
what container companies are in the midlands area,
i open to other types of work.

Thanks for your help.

Midland container services , or pentalver at Cannock ? Not in that line of work myself but those came to mind !
Cheers MIke

Tfb Logistic in Coventry.working for Goldstar .all truck Iveco Stralis.pay per day 110 plus 20 night out.not rush,good boss.if you requared can give you contact details

try Maritime .base near Tamworth .
Tony Bakers and son near Birmingham

Haywards in Walsall ?

Thanks for the input fellers,did’nt realise there was so many container companys in the midlands as they are so far away from the ports…

get in touch with wincantons in felixstowe they have quiet a few MSC charter trucks out based just off the black country route in nth birmingham

There is a firm in the Brownhills area, white Scania topines and highlines, can’t think what they are called■■?
EDIT Is it MFT or something■■?

Goldstar have a depot at Aldridge and I think they have units based at Hams Hall too .
There also Freightliner in Birmingham . Maurice Hills from Mansfield are also doing boxes out of there yard at Burton upon Trent too at the min not sure if that’s just for Xmas but they seem busy there with 2 trains a day coming in .

tango boy:
There is a firm in the Brownhills area, white Scania topines and highlines, can’t think what they are called■■?

MFT Commercials (think its only a handful of trucks), and yes, in Brownhills.

kjw21:

tango boy:

MFT Commercials (think its only a handful of trucks), and yes, in Brownhills.

Thanks :smiley: My best friends dad drives for them|!!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Stobart Ports
Etruscan St
Etruria
Stoke-on-Trent.

VERY different from Eddie Stobart General Haulage!

Freightliner
Turners of soham
Petes haulage

Andrejs…have you worked for Tfb then?

degsy4wheels:
Andrejs…have you worked for Tfb then?

.yes three day more and i leave.but good job was .

hi

I have worked for ftb out of coventery on the goldstar contract…it was self employed so the money did’nt come up to much…nice and easy job.

TruckingHell:
Stobart Ports
Etruscan St
Etruria
Stoke-on-Trent.

VERY different from Eddie Stobart General Haulage!

So how different are they as didn’t know they had a base there!

Mate of mine works for ftb. Not impressed. Defects not sorted at weekends.