Conspiracy theory?

Ok, so we have less than 20 at the fuel protest, BUT, have the forces from above made sure that people could not get to the refineries so as not to cause nationwide panic buying of fuel? Was watching the news, very rare for me, and a guy was saying that the old bill had people penned in down the road to stop them from being on the gate of the refinery?

I was down in southampton last night, fuel price… 96.9p pl on derv and 93.9p pl on unleaded. Was driving home from work last night and the same in swindon. Ok, they’ve dropped 3p on derv, what about unleaded? still 93.9p pl round our way.

Like another thread has stated, there are eyes and ears everywhere, and this particular site would be a good one to watch to get to know what’s going to happen etc, why can’t we use traditional means of communication and organisation? and perhaps then the people that want to protest and make a change can actually get the right to do that. Dya know why? Too much effort involved.

As i’ve already said, game of cat and mouse, it’s never gunna change not unless the whole country work as a team to change the powers above, that ain’t going to happen so why bother?

:confused:

I noticed today that a garage in stafford had dropped its derv price overnight from 99.9p to 93.9p so maybe the tiny little protest did have an effect

simon