Congratulations TruckNet

Just read the Press Release.

I would like to thank everyone involved for providing and maintaining the opportunity to be here.

Best wishes and good luck!

Regards,

Charles.

? :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

The press release in the Transport News Forum

Soreeeeeeeeeeee! should have said!

well done indeed. congrats to management and every one concerned.
question now is how big is t/net going to get now.
i can see great things ahead, far outwaying expectations i,m sure.
its only going to get bigger so hang on tight and enjoy the ride. :wink:

a big well done to everyone :wink:

WOW!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
It’s easy to forget at times when you are sharing a beer with your Tnet buddies on a saturday night in the chat room or a rapid scream for help because something has turned up. It always struck me when I used to go to work with my Dad in his low loader on a saturday as a child and witnessed the comradary of the road, what a cool industry haulage was but it all but died out.

Then came trucknet!

but people please understand that Tnet exist because of it’s members who give it it’s status and it’s moderators that give up many hours free of charge to keep everything acceptable for all to use and their advise is priceless to so many.
But most of all to the powers that be which I can assure you spend hours on meetings, constantly looking to the future and you don’t realise how difficult it is month after month to balance the books and how much money that any normal person would plough into their home life gets ploughed instead into providing the comradary of old and a place of friendship, advise and solidarity for professional drivers of any level and from anywhere.

It can never be said enough but

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE AT TRUCKNET AND WELL DONE TO ALL!!

Cheers I’m a computer numpty. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
You know who you are. :wink:

Excellent news and well deserved also I would
like to say well done to everyone who makes this
site the number one truck related website.

Congratulations :smiley: