Congratulations to the BRITISH Police and Intelligance svce

They have got them all 4 of them and more i dont want to mention what i’m talking about in case TNUK gets in trouble but i’m sure you all know what i’m talking about.

The countries Liberal Lefties are claiming its not right to use a 50,000 volt stun gun WHY THE ■■■■ NOT whats the worst that could have happened the ■■■■■■■ might have been killed?, if so the officer should have been given a medal.

You have my full support officers of the law and that of most of the people in the U.K.

God bless the officers who go in to a house that may contain incenadries (sp?).

I was in Yok train station on thursday and there were armed Police officers i wanted to go and shake their hand and tell them i am in full support of them but i didnt as im sure they know that already.

I wonder what you get for trying to setting off a bomb and failing?

It won’t be hanging. When we did have hanging, you didn’t get hung for attempted murder.

I think it should be brought back for this type of scum though.

jammymutt:
The countries Liberal Lefties are claiming its not right to use a 50,000 volt stun gun WHY THE [zb] NOT whats the worst that could have happened the [zb] might have been killed?, if so the officer should have been given a medal.

The real reason for not using a stun gun is the danger of setting off any explosives the suspect might be carrying.
That is why the seeming ‘overkill’ of 8 shots were fired into the Brazilian at Stockwell.
That’s the tragedy, the stunner might save an innocent life, but the lethal method could save dozens.

BTW. Hanging? No. Certainly wouldn’t deter any would be suicide bombers. The risk of a miscarriage of justice which can’t be put right is too high. And, in any case I think that real ‘Life’, with no possibility of release, is a far worse punishment, particularly for a young person.
Trouble is we don’t have real life do we? The Irishman who murdered 7 or 8 in the Shankill shop bombing came out after about 7 years. Disgrace.

Salut, David.

Don’t forget these are only suspects who may / may not be guilty. As for giving out medals, do those officers who shot Mr de Menezes last week deserve one? In retrospect perhaps it’s a good job you didn’t offer your handshake. I can honestly say I’m a law abiding citizen so have no reason to be anti-police but their heavy -handed approach recently has really annoyed me. As for the terrorists, yes scum.

Police officers act on our behalf by virtue of the democratic process.There is no democracy with any terrorists they act on their own agenda.I am very sorry an innocent man lost his life,he wasn’t the first and he won’t be the last it’s inevitable with armed police officers,but we wouldn’t need them if there were no terrorists or armed criminals.I fully support the actions of our police officers.

tartanraider:
Police officers act on our behalf by virtue of the democratic process.There is no democracy with any terrorists they act on their own agenda.I am very sorry an innocent man lost his life,he wasn’t the first and he won’t be the last it’s inevitable with armed police officers,but we wouldn’t need them if there were no terrorists or armed criminals.I fully support the actions of our police officers.

Im in full agreement, its very sad that an innocent man lost his life,but put yourself in the polices shoes for a second, youve seen a man coming out of a suspected terrorist hideout, hes gone into the underground system… been ordered to stop and sprinted off onto a packed tube,
The way i see it they had to make a split second decision under extreme pressure… the type that we normal folk dont experience in our everyday lives.
It was the wrong call yes… but faced with that decision i for one would have done the same

as long as it applies to the IRA and all its supporters.