Confusing myself

I am sure I am overthinking this but here goes.

If you for example start work at two pm on Friday and do not finish till 3am Saturday then have nine hours off am I right in saying your working day has reset along with your driving time. i.e could then work Saturday and do another fifteen hours day if required.

Just confusing myself.

Darrenb:
If you for example start work at two pm on Friday and do not finish till 3am Saturday then have nine hours off am I right in saying your working day has reset along with your driving time. i.e could then work Saturday and do another fifteen hours day if required.

Correct :smiley:

Darrenb:
I am sure I am overthinking this but here goes.

Just confusing myself.

That’s correct.

A daily rest period has to be completed within a period of 24 hours from the start of the shift, once you’ve completed a daily rest period a new period of 24 hours begins and your daily driving time is reset.

Bear in mind that you can only do a 15 hour shift if you have a reduced daily rest period available, or you have a split daily rest period.

Cheers,

Nice and easy that for me over thinking I feel.