Confused with Tacho & Working time breaks

If ive taken a 15 minute break before my first 6hrs is up will I need another 30 minute break in between the 6th and 9th hour?

Also if I complete my 45 mins driving time break does that count for the 30 mins WTD break regardless if I take it before or after the first 6 hours of work?

Im a bit confused…

Sam_Muggo:
If ive taken a 15 minute break before my first 6hrs is up will I need another 30 minute break in between the 6th and 9th hour?

NO - unless you did between 6 and 9 hours work in that shift
Do more than 9 hours work in a shift and you can take the other break or breaks when you like as long as there is no period during the shift when more than 6 hours work was done without at least a 15 min break

Sam_Muggo:
Also if I complete my 45 mins driving time break does that count for the 30 mins WTD break regardless if I take it before or after the first 6 hours of work?

Breaks can count for both driving time and the RTD but the driving time break rules take precedence

You have two sets of separate rules so firstly check that the driving time breaks have been taken correctly then check that the RTD breaks have been taken correctly - think of each set of rules one at a time and not both at the same time even though the same breaks can be used for both