Confession time.

Ever had a naughty encounter at a place you have dropped your load at?Broom cupboard with the secretary,tell all,the vicar is listening. :blush:

toby1234abc:
Ever had a naughty encounter at a place you have dropped your load at?Broom cupboard with the secretary,tell all,the vicar is listening. :blush:

bird at tesco once said 69 DRIVE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ,shame she was just confirming which bay i was on

Yep, about 21 yrs ago when I was tramping I used to do a collection at Rushden about once a fortnight and eventually got friendly with the young lady who dealt with me and then started to wrangle it so I started to get nights out in the area, this went on for a few months and actually was close to getting serious so I then avoided going there as I was due to get married soon. :blush:

This thread will be epic, I am already imagining the smell of fresh BS coming through the broadband waves now…

Thanks OP, we need a new laugh thread.

toby1234abc:
Ever had a naughty encounter at a place you have dropped your load at?

Every single place I have ever dropped my load at has been a naughty encounter! :wink:

As a shunter at Tesco we used to have a lady driver (no nam mentioned but she was Welsh) who would do a drop and hook and smile at me every time then one day she came right out with it … “I only want to [zb], you know that don’t you”
We never got round to it.
I did get heavily involved with a very beautifull waitress at a well known BP truck stop for some time but we stopped it before my missus divorced me … which by the way she did eventually.

toby1234abc:

I once knew a lad like that but the soft git kept marrying them :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ady1:
bird at tesco once said 69 DRIVE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ,shame she was just confirming which bay i was on

A 69 is ok but a 72 is better.

Just don’t do that at tesco donny lol, mrs monotone non personality might get interested in something for once in her life, ■■■■ that woman makes me depressed even over the intercom lol

Phantom Mark:
Just don’t do that at tesco donny lol, mrs monotone non personality might get interested in something for once in her life, ■■■■ that woman makes me depressed even over the intercom lol

Everyone & everything to do with tesco is depressing… :cry: :cry: :cry:

There’s a Polish girl at Tesco in Peterborough and she IS nasty

Rude and miserable. I told her to find a different job if she wasn’t enjoying this one, plenty of Cabbages need picking in the area.

Got threatened with a site ban, can you adam and eve it?

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

my wife accused me of having an affair with a translator once.
i explained that she was getting me out of jail, i was very grateful for her help, and so she should be too. and how the hell does someone have an affair with someone from a prison cell.
she realised that she was going on about something that wasn’t possible, but by [zb] you should have seen her face when i said “i only [zb]ed her once, that’s not an affair”. :laughing:

I have led a very virtuous life, ask my ‘uver arf’ (no. 3) that’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

Harry Monk:
Every single place I have ever dropped my load at has been a naughty encounter! :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
+1

5 x F`s , an i never kiss and tell :sunglasses:
Have tipped my load at a few places,
Each site has its own recommendations and if accordance to ppe requirements :wink: :laughing:

It`s when you get offered a back-load you have to start worrying :open_mouth: :cry:

Lady on her own in the office,i needed help to get some goods of the trailer,she bends down,opens her legs to show me her black tights and white ■■■■■■■ by accident of course.More tea vicar.

At Lincoln Farm,you can the truck blessed in the fishing lake with the Holy Water.

Was on a bay in bristol when over the tannoy came the message…

`Driver on bay 27…Can you ■■■ in the office… :laughing: :laughing: