Cones.....

…this is how to do it!

kladblog.com/embed_flv.asp?i … altjes.flv

Nifty, I’ve not seen that type here, but, I bet they wish they did have that type here.

Been on about something like that for years

They need 7 guys to do it over here one to drive the truck one to lay out the cones and collect them and the obligitary council worker who reads the Sun while the other 2 do the work.

Then theres the 2 man team who put out the signs and park up for the rest of the day as its only their job to put signs out.

Then theres the guy who sits in the truck with the big cushion on the back and reads the Sun.

Then theres the guy who sits in a smaller van not far from the guy with the big cushion lorry with a sign wearning you that theres a big cushion van ahead (reading the Sun).

Ive always wondered why the roads are so congested when it comes to laying a little bit of Tarmac its obviously due to the lorries innit.

I’m sure I read somewhere that they’re experimenting with something like this in the UK, apparently they’re designing or have designed a system that will lay the cones and even place the lights on them, unfortunately I can’t find a link to the story :unamused: