Compulsory masks

the maoster:

JeffA:
No gold star but I’d certainly refuse them hospital treatment - you want to risk it thats fine just dont expect us to pay foy your hospital stay.

What about smokers? The obese? People who partake in dangerous sports? Should they be denied treatment too? If so, how would they go on about withholding the portion of their taxes that pays for the NHS? If they can’t access it then surely it’s fair that they don’t fund it?

I agree with this lol. I’m more than happy to pay for private health insurance if I don’t have to pay for the NHS.

the maoster:

JeffA:
No gold star but I’d certainly refuse them hospital treatment - you want to risk it thats fine just dont expect us to pay foy your hospital stay.

What about smokers? The obese? People who partake in dangerous sports? Should they be denied treatment too? If so, how would they go on about withholding the portion of their taxes that pays for the NHS? If they can’t access it then surely it’s fair that they don’t fund it?

:bulb: :bulb: :bulb:
They suddenly go deaf/pretend not to hear when inconvenient truths like this are mentioned Mo. Funny that. The truth of the matter is they want you jabbed like them so that you will suffer the same (bad) effects as them down the line. What’s even funnier is that it’s the unjabbed who are all fine and healthy and getting on with their lives, causing no burden on the NHS, yet the jabbed are clogging up all the beds from the nasty effects of the “vaccines” (which are not vaccines, but nobody seems to notice; nobody seems to care). It should be the vaxxtards who are denied NHS treatment for, well, being 'tards, and clogging up the system preventing those of us who didn’t succumb to the government propaganda from accessing basic NHS services. :bulb:

A very nice mx5 passed me yesterday with the roof down, the driver had got his mask on and the passenger was wearing one of those welders mask shield thingys , really !!!. Talk about overkill.

the maoster:

JeffA:

No they arnt the same - you only hurt yourself with those. Unvaccinated you risk spreading and giving a better chance for new mutations which may kill others.

DCPCFML:

the maoster:

JeffA:

They suddenly go deaf/pretend not to hear when inconvenient truths like this are mentioned Mo. Funny that. The truth of the matter is they want you jabbed like them so that you will suffer the same (bad) effects as them down the line. What’s even funnier is that it’s the unjabbed who are all fine and healthy and getting on with their lives, causing no burden on the NHS, yet the jabbed are clogging up all the beds from the nasty effects of the “vaccines” (which are not vaccines, but nobody seems to notice; nobody seems to care). It should be the vaxxtards who are denied NHS treatment for, well, being 'tards, and clogging up the system preventing those of us who didn’t succumb to the government prpaganda from accessing basic NHS services. :bulb:

Havnt heard of the vaccinated filling hospital beds - I’ve read there were 9 bad cases in about 17 million of vaccinated people.

JeffA:

DCPCFML:

the maoster:

JeffA:

They suddenly go deaf/pretend not to hear when inconvenient truths like this are mentioned Mo. Funny that. The truth of the matter is they want you jabbed like them so that you will suffer the same (bad) effects as them down the line. What’s even funnier is that it’s the unjabbed who are all fine and healthy and getting on with their lives, causing no burden on the NHS, yet the jabbed are clogging up all the beds from the nasty effects of the “vaccines” (which are not vaccines, but nobody seems to notice; nobody seems to care). It should be the vaxxtards who are denied NHS treatment for, well, being 'tards, and clogging up the system preventing those of us who didn’t succumb to the government prpaganda from accessing basic NHS services. :bulb:

Havnt heard of the vaccinated filling hospital beds - I’ve read there were 9 bad cases in about 17 million of vaccinated people.

It’s kinda hard finding data on England as its a little early (5:00am and I cant be assed finding a reliable source) but I found some for wales that is recent.
If anyone can find the English data feel free to share.

Source : walesonline.co.uk/news/heal … l-21217093

As of July 27 there were 167 inpatients in Welsh hospitals with Covid.

This is how they broke down:

Unvaccinated 28.1% (47)
First jab only 7.2% (12)
Both doses of vaccine 60.5% (101)*
Unknown 4.2% (7)
Therefore, at least 113 people or 67.7% of people in hospital in Wales with Covid had received some form of vaccination.

To be fair its more complex then it looks because most people over 18 are now vaccinated so it makes sense most people in ICU are vaccinated. It’s not a black and white answer though and yes vaccinated people still end up in ICU the vaccine just lowers the chance of it happening though.

65 million people and about 70 thousand died from having a covid positive test. This doesn’t even mean they died of covid. And most of these people were older people probably in their 80s.

DCPCFML:
[the jabbed are clogging up all the beds from the nasty effects of the “vaccines”:

‘‘Clogging up ALLthe beds’’
Nowt like a bit of gross exaggeration to hammer home a point, so where exactly are these hospitals that are ‘‘clogged up’’ with bad effects of vaccines??

Quite a few cases yes, but in the proportions you are suggesting?
I’m calling B/S on that one.

(Loving your latest buzzword ‘vaxtard’ btw :laughing: it gives me another one to cross off whilst I play Covid bingo to make your numerous posts and sensalionist drivel on this subject more interesting. :laughing:)

rich12:
A very nice mx5 passed me yesterday with the roof down, the driver had got his mask on and the passenger was wearing one of those welders mask shield thingys , really !!!. Talk about overkill.

I know what you’re saying mate, I know it’s irrational,.and I don’t know why it is, but it’s got to the stage now if I see somebody who looks reasonably healthy and is under the age of 70, and they have a mask on (or face nappy for the bingo players :laughing: ) it just annoys me,.especially outdoors.
And dont mention those ■■■■ welding masks :open_mouth: …have those guys got no mirrors in their houses?? :smiley: .

Way I see it is just live with it now and move on, those who have been jabbed (or stabbed. :laughing: ) crack on, (for 3 years , got a line or a full house yet? :laughing: ) those who chose not to…crack on (whilst trying to shut the ■■■■ up about it…nobody cares) and let’s just get on with our lives, if we get it we get it…tough ■■■■, That’s Life …,.and I ain’t spending the rest of mine bothering my arse about it.

dozy:
I went into Tesco top valley today , I wore my mask in as I always do , I took it off when I had my cup of tea & 2 pieces of toast , I then put it on again , disinfected the trolley , then went & did the shopping with my mrs & girl , then left
No arguments with security or anyone come to that ,very stress free , some people seem to look for arguments for the sake of it

You are the problem!
This all ends when we say it does. Complicity gets us nowhere but more pointless restrictions.

robroy:
I saw an old guy in Asda cafe yesterday removing his mask every time he sipped his coffee, and quickly back on in between sips. :unamused: [emoji38]
:

Have you seen these people wear a mask outside! and remove it in-between puffing on a ■■■!
Brainwashed of the highest order.

Roymondo:
Both things cost SQR(FA), and may well achieve nothing measurable on their own, but both of them help make all those involved feel a little bit happier/more comfortable with things as they go about their daily business :slight_smile:

[/quote]
If we didn’t accept the government lying to us. If we didn’t accept the physiological warfare of “Nudge theory” that they inflict on us. If they allowed scientific debate by both sides of the argument instead of cancelling “conspiracy theories” which turn out to be the truth. Then people wouldn’t be so needlessly fearful!

No, I haven’t read the thread but have a fair idea of the opposing views. The “I’m alright Jack” individualists who value their own “rights” over any collective responsibility V’s the “it could kill us all” doom mongers who would be quite happy for the Jacks’ to all get Covid to prove a point.
You can’t be an LGV driver without a licence, CPC and digicard. You can’t wander into Tesco without a mask. At the moment the latter seems far more sensible than the CPC, [emoji6] .

Sent from my R19 using Tapatalk

Munchkin:
No, I haven’t read the thread
You can’t be an LGV driver without a licence, CPC and digicard. You CAN’T wander into Tesco without a mask.

You’re right about the licence but wrong about the mask…You can!

stu675:

Roymondo:

robroy:
Both things cost SQR(FA), and may well achieve nothing measurable on their own, but both of them help make all those involved feel a little bit happier/more comfortable with things as they go about their daily business :slight_smile:

If we didn’t accept the government lying to us. If we didn’t accept the physiological warfare of “Nudge theory” that they inflict on us. If they allowed scientific debate by both sides of the argument instead of cancelling “conspiracy theories” which turn out to be the truth. Then people wouldn’t be so needlessly fearful!

You’ve quoted ME…I DIDN’T say that. :bulb:

robroy:

Munchkin:
No, I haven’t read the thread
You can’t be an LGV driver without a licence, CPC and digicard. You CAN’T wander into Tesco without a mask.

You’re right about the licence but wrong about the mask…You can!

Only if exempt in Scotland, from Govt advice anyway, or lack of a combative gene.

Sent from my R19 using Tapatalk

Deleted as my point had already been said by someone else

Personally for me this pandemic has shown the nhs is no longer fit for purpose and cant cope.

Maybe it’s time for private health care and those who choose to not get vaccinations can pay a premium or be refused cover. If nothing else this pandemic has really shown the selfish in high definition. If you can’t wear a mast to at least try and stop this then I really pity our society.

This country is now one big Darwin award.

Nearly there again:
Personally for me this pandemic has shown the nhs is no longer fit for purpose and cant cope.

Maybe it’s time for private health care and those who choose to not get vaccinations can pay a premium or be refused cover. If nothing else this pandemic has really shown the selfish in high definition. If you can’t wear a mast to at least try and stop this then I really pity our society.

This country is now one big Darwin award.
[/quote

Don’t totally agree with you about the NHS however you’re certainly right about the selfish element in society. Seems to be worse in UK. Here in Holland the biggest majority of people respect others by wearing masks in supermarkets etc.

As for knowledge of covid my grandchildren make far more sense than some on here. ]

RogerOut:
65 million people and about 70 thousand died from having a covid positive test. This doesn’t even mean they died of covid. And most of these people were older people probably in their 80s.

70,000 sounds pretty high to me. 3000 people died in 9/11 and theyve been fighting multiple wars and spent 4 trillion for that.

If it had bern a terrorist attack that killed 70,000 what would the howls of outrage been like?