Compensate

Hi
I have just worked 5 days including Saturday.
Had Thursday off.
I have had a reduced rest period tomorrow (sunday).

No work on bank holiday Monday.
going to work Tuesday to Saturday next week.

If I use tomorrow (sunday) and Monday as my weekly rest when do I pay it back? Not next weekend but the following.?

Also how much do I pay back for using a Sunday?

valks1:
Hi
I have just worked 5 days including Saturday.
Had Thursday off.
I have had a reduced rest period tomorrow (sunday).

No work on bank holiday Monday.
going to work Tuesday to Saturday next week.

If I use tomorrow (sunday) and Monday as my weekly rest when do I pay it back? Not next weekend but the following.?

Also how much do I pay back for using a Sunday?

Are you working at-all tomorrow (Sunday) ?

If you have the whole of Sunday and Monday off work it will be more than 45 hours rest so there won’t be any compensation to pay for it.

Did you have a 45 hour weekly rest period last weekend ?

If you did then you won’t have to pay compensation for the reduced weekly rest period on Thursday (assuming it was 24 hours or more off work).

If the total hours off in one go through Sunday and Monday are 45 or more then that is a regular weekly rest which can be used as EITHER the regular weekly rest for the fixed week just ending (may 19 to may 25) OR the fixed week just starting (may 26 to june 1)
This is because any weekly rest which includes Sunday midnight can be used for the fixed week ending OR the fixed week starting

A regular weekly rest does not need compensation

If it is used a regular weekly rest used for the fixed week 19 to 25 then the reduced on Thursday is simply an extra reduced weekly rest which does not need compensation as it has not been used as the weekly rest for that week

Ok I think I have understood it now.
Thanks for your help.