Company truck washes

does your company have one of these on premises :question: :question:

ours has just invested in one :sunglasses: :sunglasses: , a proper one that you just drive in and drive out 6 minutes later. diesel up, drive in job done. we used to use a pressure washer and it took an hour to clean the truck, plus you end up getting more water on your self than the truck due to the leaky hose :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Yes we have a Brendeck one, it breaks a lot and generally won’t work during winter when the temperature drops below freezing.

I wish our firm had one :frowning: instead we have to use those LPW truck washes and they’re useless apart from the one at Purfleet which I only get to use when the truck goes in for a service, as I spend most of my time in the southwest/wales area during the week :frowning: :frowning:

I do however carry a couple of bottles of soapy water which I use with pan scourers to clean the ali body and tank :smiley:

We have one at our place, depends on the model of the truck whether you can use it or not, the Volvo’s we had before smashed something off them if you tried to use it.

Never thought they were that good at cleaning trucks, would get the grime off, but not as good as the jetwash.

instead we have to use those LPW truck washes and they’re useless apart from the one at Purfleet

Purfleet is pretty good , there’s a new LPW just opened at Cherwell Valley , and at Donington , with Toddington being put in as we speak .

Personally , I recommend the one at South Mimms . The fella does a top job , he’s on his own and is always keen and helpful , even offering a tea or coffee .

On the other side of the coin you could try the miserable ■■■■■ at Fen Farm :unamused: :unamused:

shade:

instead we have to use those LPW truck washes and they’re useless apart from the one at Purfleet

Purfleet is pretty good , there’s a new LPW just opened at Cherwell Valley , and at Donington , with Toddington being put in as we speak .

Personally , I recommend the one at South Mimms . The fella does a top job , he’s on his own and is always keen and helpful , even offering a tea or coffee .

On the other side of the coin you could try the miserable [zb] at Fen Farm :unamused: :unamused:

I found them lads at Colsterworth made a good job if they were not too busy,

shade:

Yeh he used to run the one at clackets on the southbound side, used to go there quite alot, only problem was the queue was always two or three trucks, whereas Purfleet is drive in drive out.

tofer:
Yes we have a Brendeck one, it breaks a lot and generally won’t work during winter when the temperature drops below freezing.

You must work for Reed Boardall. That perfectly describes the one at Boroughbridge.