Companies in Birmingham

Hi guys! So passed my CAT C this week (Thanks Peter Smythe).

I live in Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham area and looking for a job and get the ball rolling.

Anyone knows of any company willing to give a newbie a chance?

Also do I have to wait my drive licence to come back? Applying for my cpc tomorrow and really look forward for this new challenge.

Thanks a lot.

Sent from my LG-K500n using Tapatalk

Congratulations on the pass.

You don’t need your licence in order to drive though many employers wont entertain you until you’ve got it.

What do mean by "Applying for my cpc tomorrow "? Assuming you’ve completed your Mod 4 it will arrive automatically; you don’t have to do anything.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks for the reply Peter. Sorry I meant applying (filling up the form) for my taco tomorrow.

MSilvaBrazil:
Thanks for the reply Peter. Sorry I meant applying (filling up the form) for my taco tomorrow.

If you haven’t sent away for your taco yet you certainly wont get any work unless its an old truck with paper taco maybe. You should have sent off for that weeks ago.

Well done on the pass job wise you could try,
Yearsleys in coleshill
Sainsburys on hams hall
international freight in coleshill
Brakes in tamworth as a last resort
If I think of anymore will let you know

Daytrunker:
Well done on the pass job wise you could try,
Yearsleys in coleshill
Sainsburys on hams hall
international freight in coleshill
Brakes in tamworth as a last resort
If I think of anymore will let you know

Thanks mate. I will give a go. Do you know anything about companies in Minworth?

Hi there’s a company in Sutton doing roadsweeping, national road sweepers I started there when I first started driving for the exp money not bad plus roadsweepers tacho exempt that may tide you over whilst u wait for your tacho card the office was based in Milton Keynes but the trucks were at the boat yard in Sutton hope that helps

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk