Companies funding for class 1

Hello everyone, recently passed class 2 ,driving 26 t doing cage work which is very heavy work at times .
Apart from Eddie Stobart are there any firms out there that will pay for your class 1 , yes I do realise that it must be paid back if I leave in a certain timeframe.

I live in Stoke so would travel up to 45 minutes.

TIA

Jack Richards (as far as I know) are training to class 1. They definitely are in Fakenham, not sure about Northwich as that would obviously be the closest to you.

check the DHL supply chain website, they are doing upgrade rolls

yes,worth checking out DHL.at least 2 big contracts in Stoke (Sainsbury’s,Dunelm,and possibly Nisa?).

I know Gist LTD train up drivers, might be worth checking them out over in Crewe?

It looks like you are not bothered about the prospect of paying it back if you leave within 2 years so why don’t you just take the plunge and pay for it yourself, my previous boss offered to pay half of mine but I refused his offer, I wanted to be in control of my own destiny and not beholden to anyone.

Turners Distribution out of Bicker Depot, Lincolnshire. Pay for your training but not test. You have to contribute £400 I think. They provided paid work shunting, van driving while you’re training.