Companies driving across Europe

At first would like to say hi to everyone…I am new at this forum and would like to appoligize if I put this topic in wrong section(and for my language errors as well :wink: ) Ive seen similar topic few month ago but cant find it now…I consider to start driving in UK`s company,I am intrested in driving Europe.I have 3 years experience now mostly driving France,Benelux,U.K. Maybe do you know some companies which looking for drivers ? I am flexible in any location.Thanks for help.

suchylodz:
I am flexible in any location.

You’ll get work easier driving for an Eastern European firm so stay where you are is your best bet. :wink:

Oh welcome to TNUK.

I have 3 years experience now mostly driving France,Benelux,U.K. Maybe do you know some companies which looking for drivers ? I am flexible in any location.Thanks for help.

Why don’t you stay with the company you are already with , or is it a case of pay rate?

bald bloke:

suchylodz:
I am flexible in any location.

You’ll get work easier driving for an Eastern European firm so stay where you are is your best bet. :wink:

Oh welcome to TNUK.

Bang on bald bloke :wink: :neutral_face:

pierrot 14:

I have 3 years experience now mostly driving France,Benelux,U.K. Maybe do you know some companies which looking for drivers ? I am flexible in any location.Thanks for help.

Why don’t you stay with the company you are already with , or is it a case of pay rate?

Answer is simple…I work 4/2 and I earn in Poland 1300 euro p/m.
I lived U.K for 6 years and back PL to get some experience for HGV1 so don`t treat me here like a useless bloke who would like to come over to UK and steal your job…(to moderator)
I register here cause I thought I may find some help over here.In my opinion drivers should help each…
So one again if anyone know companies doing international transport from UK I will be greatfull…Thanks to normal people…

suchylodz:
So one again if anyone know companies doing international transport from UK I will be greatfull.

Ok then try S & K Haulage. They are based in South Wales and have a good reputation with smart looking Volvos.

bald bloke:

suchylodz:
Ok then try S & K Haulage. They are based in South Wales and have a good reputation with smart looking Volvos.

Well, they’re based in South Wales, that’s true. :wink:

Harry Monk:

bald bloke:

suchylodz:

Well, they’re based in South Wales, that’s true. :wink:

Sshh :wink: :smiley:

What about trying HSF? They are currently looking for drivers running out of Ipswich.

indeed.co.uk/cmp/HSF-Fresh-L … 9a3125a593

HSF deliver to and load out of the same abattoir as i do and even when it says France on the door ,ALL their trucks are Polish registered and double manned by Ukranian’s,who are even cheaper than Polish driver’s ,but they can speak English’ish.
Even Portugese trucks now have Ukranian flag’s and scarves in the windscreen.

that’s because there are many ukrainians living in portugal, many have been there for decades, bought houses there etc. spent a weekend with one in zaragoza a while back, he showed me pics of his new flat near lisboa. wife works for a local school and they are pretty integrated I would say.

suchylodz:

pierrot 14:

I lived U.K for 6 years and back PL to get some experience for HGV1 so don`t treat me here like a useless bloke who would like to come over to UK and steal your job…(to moderator)
I register here cause I thought I may find some help over here.In my opinion drivers should help each….
So one again if anyone know companies doing international transport from UK I will be greatfull…Thanks to normal people…

Totally agree on this one mate, although my other “driver friends” offering to work for 20% of my wage isnt helping me at all.

It does make me laugh though listening to the polish drivers moaning about the bulgariens and romanians undercutting them all. At least they know how it feels to be english.

Concretejim:

suchylodz:

pierrot 14:

I register here cause I thought I may find some help over here.In my opinion drivers should help each….

Totally agree on this one mate, although my other “driver friends” offering to work for 20% of my wage isnt helping me at all.

It does make me laugh though listening to the polish drivers moaning about the bulgariens and romanians undercutting them all. At least they know how it feels to be english.

I think that drivers has not much to negotiate with boss you have two options accept job or not so I dont think that people want to earn less than English drivers and offer less.Maybe I am wrong…I know that not many English young people want to drive because they are not interested in this job…I drive throught UK and I can notice that high percentage of English drivers are very old close to retired…simple thing… Foreigners are not guilty of this situation…and obviously everyone has familly and want to earn better money thats why you have problems with so many foreign drivers

AND MY TOPIC WAS ABOUT COMPANIES DRIVING ACROSS EUROPE DESPITE WE HAVE DISCUSSION ABOUT EMIGRATION PROBLEMS…AND IRONIC ANSWERS OF SOME USERS…

Well if you don’t like what you read…You know where the door is. How many times have I been told that? :slight_smile:

English improved very quick there with last post i guess a troll someone want to be on the wind up and its not friday :smiley:

Concretejim:

suchylodz:

pierrot 14:

You might have a fair point mate, but it’s a bit off-topic here. :wink:

Concretejim:

suchylodz:

pierrot 14:

I seen some one mention it on a other post but TNUK needs to intergrate a like button :slight_smile:

Maybe I am wrong…I know that not many English young people want to drive because they are not interested in this job…I drive throught UK and I can notice that high percentage of English drivers are very old…

i dont agree with this im 23 had 4 years experience through the army driving hgv wagon and drag mainly and now since i left the army i drove multi drop class 2 and 7.5t till i found a job doing class 1 fridge work with a well known company which has as many young people as old almost retired and this has been both places of work too

suchylodz:

pierrot 14:

I register here cause I thought I may find some help over here.In my opinion drivers should help each…

Nobody was given you a hard time in the posts above this, but offered sensible advice, very few UK companies run through europe these days, so if you want to tramp round europe its far easier to find East European companies doing that sort of work.

But obviously they don’t pay as much as UK company, which is why they have the work and the UK companies don’t.

A quick search on here would give you a list of UK companies to try for european work, but if you want to earn more then you’d be better looking for UK companies doing UK only work.

well to be honest Mid wales isn’t the best area to find money :smiley: