Companies around Mansfield, Huthwaite area

white pm me your details i might have something coming up if we get the work

Fatboy slimslow:

burnley-si:
co op

lol :smiley: downtowns in sapa profiles :grimacing:

Downtons in sapa is a horrible job,trust me it’s the worst contract Iv ever worked on.
Mega multi drop to awkward places

callumfritch:
Whatever you do, don’t come to Taylor’s :open_mouth:. You tried Mitchell’s?

Are they really that bad ■■

Darb:

callumfritch:

yep (taylors)

^ +1

Darb:

callumfritch:

The state of there trucks always made me think they must be a poor outfit but then I once had to go to there yard for somthing and I got the feeling I would not ever want to work there :smiley:

RSL at staveley jct 29a I’m from near jct 28 also and they gave me my start not best equipment or pay but it’s a start and worked for worse companies with better kit.

Walkers of tuxford have a yard at Sutton. Not a bad company at aĺl, good set of lads and an office you can talk too. Id recomend them although I was at Tuxford. NB dont apply if your a standard rdc driver. Your expected to think on your feet and crack on with the job. Having said that rhere are a few there that can do neither. Give James a bell (ps if you need a help with the number then its not the job for you)

Maurice Hills if u want a reasonable hourly rate and don’t mind tramping work most of there lads who come into where I work seem happy enough also Griffin Freight from Retford seem a reasonable outfit too for flat work they do the occasional load for us .

Thanks for the help fellas will keep trying. Si pm sent.