Communal showers

Wanting to know as there is quiet a few truck stop showers that are communal I really do find it hard to get undressed and shower with others I know I’m going to get the ■■■■ ripped out of me but is it just me lol also name the clean showers and were they are as I find there isn’t enough

Not just you. I wouldn’t do it. I’d rather go without washing lol. Just bring some wet wipes for the worst areas :p.

Doesn’t bother me, I had to use them aged 14 in cadets when away then in the army just turned 17 ive seen all sorts of willys and it doesn’t phase me. They’re in there same as you :confused:
What really did ■■■■ me off once was at avonmouth when I got ready to get in the shower and the token machine swallowed my token, had to get dressed and go get another one then come back and get undressed again much to amusement of my fellow shower friends :smiling_imp: :laughing:

I’m the same, won’t stop at that one on the M1 - is it J29? Stored in my sat nav anyway - because of the communal showers, it’s like being back at school again

I’m not really a fan of communal dressing area outside some showers either, someone always talks to you and I feel kind of weird looking at a naked bloke whilst chatting, yet feel ignorant if I don’t look…

They’re ■■■■.

No,its not just you.There should be more like you demanding higher standards.Prisoners are entitled to better living conditions than working blokes.

alamcculloch:
No,its not just you.There should be more like you demanding higher standards.Prisoners are entitled to better living conditions than working blokes.

a friend of mine informs me that prisoners get private cubicles.

Wanting to know as there is quiet a few truck stop showers that are communal I really do find it hard to get undressed and shower with others I know I’m going to get the ■■■■ ripped out of me but is it just me lol also name the clean showers and were they are as I find there isn’t enough

mine’s longer than yours, oh, sorry, wrong thread.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=119691

Not much different to cross chanel ferries and having to share cabins with strangers;

If another man is taking ANY notice of you stood naked he has problems of his own to address,also if some complete stranger started “taking the ■■■■” out of you then maybe you should be thinking of giving him a slap…not whilst your naked though,that’s just weird.

waynedl:
I’m the same, won’t stop at that one on the M1 - is it J29? Stored in my sat nav anyway - because of the communal showers, it’s like being back at school again

I’m not really a fan of communal dressing area outside some showers either, someone always talks to you and I feel kind of weird looking at a naked bloke whilst chatting, yet feel ignorant if I don’t look…

Funny thing is though Junction 29 are some of the best showers in the country imo and I’d sooner have a shower there than some of the pits they class as showers in services etc, even if there are 10 other blokes looking at my pecker :blush: :laughing:

The only communal showers I can think of is at Avonmouth Truckstop. Tbh, I don’t think they are a bad thing, more room. My under stairs cupboard is bigger than some of these single showers.

At least no one can nick the shower head :wink:

Nothing wrong with a communial shower hun.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

waynedl:

Funny thing is though Junction 29 are some of the best showers in the country imo and I’d sooner have a shower there than some of the pits they class as showers in services etc, even if there are 10 other blokes looking at my pecker :blush: :laughing:

It’s not the looking that would bother me :slight_smile:

any dropping the soap jokes

Two nuns in the bath
One said "where’s the soap?
The other nun replies, "yes it does doesn’t it :slight_smile:

1 thing i like about communal showers and thats all the wallets are in one place, easier to pinch ha ha the thing i dont like are others seeing my skid marks and dirty arse…ha ha
I dont mind communal showers, we all know some guys are well endowed, and others have less than average, but they serve a purpose whether to make kids, make love, or to empty your bladder, apart from that theres no need to hide away, but then again, some guys like to use a cubicle in a toilet, for fear others will take the pee on the size of their manhood, so it really depends on how one is brought up.

M 1 Junction 23 Shepshed truckstop is a communal shower.
In this modern age, i am not sure how the owners get away with it.
It would not be so bad if you could pick up some local ladies for some back scrubbing action.

Those communal showers at Avon lodge are good because you can go in at night and get someone’s left over shower as they run for ages ,then use your own shower in the morning !