Commies

I see some silly commie mp is complaining that 90 is of her constituents have lost there jobs at the local hotel as immigrants are being housed there , when asked does she support the Rwanda plan then she said no it’s awful , we should welcome everyone
We should come up with a plan to send the commies ( yes you jeffa as well ) to Palestine / maybe there ira mates can put them up / firing squad

You already live in a commonest state it’s just a different version
You keep saying your old, you have no idea and a possible 30 years left and inbetween that getting your nappies changed, ie full circle

dozy:
I see some silly commie mp is complaining that 90 is of her constituents have lost there jobs at the local hotel as immigrants are being housed there , when asked does she support the Rwanda plan then she said no it’s awful , we should welcome everyone
We should come up with a plan to send the commies ( yes you jeffa as well ) to Palestine / maybe there ira mates can put them up / firing squad

Don’t you think that’s a little cruel dozy? Shooting people because they don’t agree with your politics? And why do you think I’m a commie?

Some of us on here have first hand experience of ‘Commies’ from when we drove through the ‘Commie Block’

What you are describing Dozy, sounds more like UKIP