Commie / leftis taking over

I see n.farages bank account has been closed & apparently Yorkshire bank sent out a questionnaire about pride month ( ha ha ) & some bloke told them to just get on with the day job & they shut down his bank account as they didn’t like his answers
Some bloke who’s organisation apparently the commies don’t like are regularly having there banks shut
Farage is saying he might have to emigrate ( stick in Nigel farage it’s all there )
I’m glad I’m old , imagine having this crap to look forward to , these lefty / commie / lmnrq types will run this country in a few years

The tories have been in power for 13 years mate.

Do you think it was the reds blocked you you off the Gaschat forum?

might have been hacked

I really hope there’s more to this than meets the eye/ ears. If a bank can just pull the plug like this then it’s very worrying, but the fact that seven other banks have turned him down then something else is going on here, some sort of black list maybe.
I’ve often worried about the cashless society we’re heading for because of things like this, if left to it’s own devices we could end up with ordinary people being virtually wiped out in this way in the future for simply not complying with the accepted narrative of the day.

Wait for the real story.

I was thinking that only the other day.Imagine being young and all this political correctness leftie nonsense being rammed down our throat day in day out.At least the older people,we lived through a time when we didnt have this crap,yes,the country is finished

Remember this is the man who told you there would be 350 million a week for the NHS after Brexit. Don’t take everything he says at face value.

Unless you really need to believe his lies - in that case, have at it.

(One other thing - you don’t tend to get communists in top positions at corporate banks)

If you take a look at politics in most of Europe it’s the far right that is in the ascendence so hardly “commies”.

Sent from my Note 13P using Tapatalk

And you don’t tend to get many commies managing corporate banks.

Labels… to create a division in the sheep.

The media portray and set a narative, commies, lefties, righties…

Reality is, lifes life, and anything beyond your own backyard isn’t worth worrying about until it happens… bit like the weather, anyone have a tornado in Lincolnshire last weekend, because the papers said there would be.

Same as water issues are highlighted at the moment, just a distraction, and a change for the normal hatred of migrants, to change… as no one really cares anymore.

Some mentioned how we lived in better times, well there were issues, but we didn’t have our head stuck in a mobile phone screen worrying about some disaster in a far off country, or giving idiots a chance of attention, by claiming to be a genda this or that, and if a kid told their parents they weren’t going to school because they identified as a cat, they’d be laughed at, and if still refused, got a form of arse kicking.

We had papers, some extreme but not all, and a story like the Yorkshire ripper was seen as bad bad, but now similar is common, and because the media just publish more and more extreme stories to get revenue, so much so the population think its normal, and hence, the smaller things are just nothing… and why the sad decay.

Just waiting for a Hitler to rise again, and about right situation for it to happen, mass poverty, etc on horizon.

As for far rights and lefts zzzZzzz

People used to talk in pubs, so were less likely to gob off as they do online, another reason for such extreme talk to be normalised as such, as do wonder if some insults would be so easily placed, if the opposition was in reach of a good right hook lol…

The real issue, is they’ve killed the local pubs… get them back to normal, and the world will sort itself out…

Off to mine lol…

The current Tory party are left leaning! They are being controlled by the world ecinomic forum, WEF for short.
The civil service is full of foreigners that is a huge part of our current problems,foreign influence is crippling Britain.

Narc:
The current Tory party are left leaning! They are being controlled by the world ecinomic forum, WEF for short.
The civil service is full of foreigners that is a huge part of our current problems,foreign influence is crippling Britain.

Hang on mate, left-leaning how exactly? Can you tell me what left-wing politics the tory party has followed in the last 13 years?

The bloke in charge of the country is a billionaire. The water companies, energy companies, supermarket bosses are robbing the country blind. Wages for ordinary people have been stagnant for 20 years. The housing supply has just about dried up in order to keep bringing in countless millions to keep wages low and shareholder profits high. There are practically no unions. On what planet do they call that “left-leaning”? If this country was “left-leaning” the water company bosses would be hanging from lamposts now and that 72 billion they pinched would be shared out between the rest of us.

I think people get confused with this bait and switch technique the right has adopted over the last 10-15 years. They’ve realised their economic policies - basically give the bosses what they can take while everyone else starves isn’t getting many votes anymore. So what they do is focus on “cultural” ideas - like gay people or trans people and say "Yeah, the supermarkets are making higher profits than they’ve ever done, driving inflation through the roof while the poor suffer…BUT…YOU SEE THAT BLOKE OVER THERE? HE’S WEARING SUSPENDERS!! THIS MUST BE A COMMUNIST STATE!!!

Wake up - if you want to know what politics a country is following - the key thing is to FOLLOW THE MONEY. Look at who’se got the money and how many pay rises ordinary people get. In the last ten years the number of billionaires in the UK has exploded and their wealth is increasing at an astronomical rate year on year. That tells you we ain’t in a communist state.

But - there is none so blind as those who will not see. Even when we are all eating cabbage and living in mudhuts and the billionaires make you pay for permission to go to work you will still hear cries of “It’s communist I tell you!!” :unamused:

This jaffa guy thinks he has to respond to any thread that mentions the far left cult of Britain ,those slimey self sabotaging liberal wets.
He is a huge part of the problem we face from uncontrollable immigration and weak turd politicians!

They have shamed every decent centrist or right leaning politician into submission while the wef Nwo hang about in the background ready to take over once they ruin everything with the propaganda ■■■■■■■■ climate and covid ■■■■■■ that is obviously the plan!

The submissive weak left want to be controlled by anyone but British mp’s,his constant defence of bulderdash shows you they have to be right at ANY COST so they become condescending arrogant arguing bores with absolutely no give in any debate. The left should be rename the remainiacs :unamused:
The Chinese are loving them,while rubbing their hands together at our decline! All brought upon us by these commie leftist ,self ritious virtual signalling losers.

I am sick of them.

Narc:
This jaffa guy thinks he has to respond to any thread that mentions the far left cult of Britain ,those slimey self sabotaging liberal wets.
He is a huge part of the problem we face from uncontrollable immigration and weak turd politicians!

They have shamed every decent centrist or right leaning politician into submission while the wef Nwo hang about in the background ready to take over once they ruin everything with the propaganda [zb] climate and covid [zb], that is obviously the plan!

The submissive weak left want to be controlled by anyone but British mp’s,his constant defence of bulderdash shows you they have to be right at ANY COST so they become condescending arrogant arguing bores with absolutely no give in any debate. The left should be rename the remainiacs :unamused:
The Chinese are loving them,while rubbing their hands together at our decline! All brought upon us by these commie leftist ,self ritious virtual signalling losers.

I am sick of them.

The tories have been in power for 13 years. The PM is a billionaire. What power do the libs have?

Theres no need to be snotty - we disagree about politics - so what? Do you have to hate anyone who disagrees?

JeffA:

Narc:

They have shamed every decent centrist or right leaning politician into submission while the wef Nwo hang about in the background ready to take over once they ruin everything with the propaganda [zb] climate and covid [zb], that is obviously the plan!

I am sick of them.

The tories have been in power for 13 years. The PM is a billionaire. What power do the libs have?

Theres no need to be snotty - we disagree about politics - so what? Do you have to hate anyone who disagrees?

I don’t like boring people who try to teach everyone their own beliefs, look how active you are in this forum spilling leftist bile and tripe pal.Give it a rest :unamused:

Narc:

JeffA:

Narc:

I am sick of them.

I don’t like boring people who try to teach everyone their own beliefs, look how active you are in this forum spilling leftist bile and tripe pal.Give it a rest :unamused:

Are you talking to me or do you still think you are talking to your mother?

JeffA:

Narc:

JeffA:

Narc:

I am sick of them.

Are you talking to me or do you still think you are talking to your mother?

What a plank