commets please

what do u guys think about been a hgv driver for utility company :neutral_face:

If the pay is right then np

Some will be GASSING for a chance even WET behind the ears drivers, Thing is the pay could be down the PAN or even SHOCKING :unamused: :wink: :wink:

TAXI

If your offered the job I would GRAB the opertunity

In all seriousness though it’s worth checking out, there may be less drops per day and less pressure from above. As with any job check it out look at the positives and negatives before jumping in.

If I was offered the job, I would snap it up! You can always leave it later if it is a terrible job.

All good. And reasonable answers lads :smiley:

simpsonsboy:
All good. And reasonable answers lads :smiley:

Lads :unamused: ok then say I am 1 of them dont mind :laughing:

Nothing wrong with the job that I can see. Where I used to be we covered the few drivers on direct for Wessex Water. Good motors. Pays well. Pension all like that

Tipper Tom:
Nothing wrong with the job that I can see. Where I used to be we covered the few drivers on direct for Wessex Water. Good motors. Pays well. Pension all like that

As TT says if its offered take it, You gotta pay the bills eve if its only for a short time till something better turns up.

There’s blokes I know who are itching to get on with Wessex and stay there until they retire.

Tipper Tom:
There’s blokes I know who are itching to get on with Wessex and stay there until they retire.

I know a guy that came off the water in Bristol he was saying him ( little Steve) and another guy lay’d off. They both managed to walk into a job on the next est down both covering 4 on 4 off nights.