Commercial Motor social media Survey

It seems like a new social network springs up every day, but not all of them prove popular - or popular with road transport. Here at Commercialmotor.com we like to keep on top of such things, but unfortunately we can’t be everywhere all of the time. We need to know where to focus our efforts - and we’re hoping for your help.

We’d be grateful if you could take two minutes to complete our social media survey and tell us which networks you use. If you have any more general points to make about social media please leave a comment after the survey. Thank you! - Off topic comments will be removed without warning
And if there’s a gremlin in the system and the survey doesn’t display at all, you can still take part by going to: roadtransport.wufoo.eu/forms/bi … ia-survey/

Twitter, instagram and i use youtube for videos but i don’t use the social media element of posting comments. Trucknet should get a hashtag going so all the drivers on this site can chew the fat.

instagram? aint that a old type camera lol

Facebook and Twitter regularly, use Youtube but didn’t realise it was a social media thing, have got a LinkedIn account but don’t look at it very often as it seems to be full of people selling stuff

always use facebook, got a twitter account but rarely use it

Mainly use facebook but do have twitter youtube flickr accounts but not used much mainly watch youtube videos do google stuff as well

msn live I sometimes use also have a yahoo account but hardly use it

None of the above. Some times the odd message board (some message boards are very odd :open_mouth: :laughing: ).

My usual social media is the “telephone” or drop in and talk face to face.

Wiretwister:
None of the above. Some times the odd message board (some message boards are very odd :open_mouth: :laughing: ).

+1

Teatime

hmmmmm…

interesting topic…

considering a post on another thread

Rikki-UK:
What happens on other websites (including facebook) is none of our business

I use Youtube and Google Plus the most, but not really for social networking.

Rikki-UK:
Off topic comments will be removed without warning

How unusual, you or one of the mods usually wait until it gets completely out of hand then lock the thread :open_mouth:

I’m on Twitter, Facebook and Google+. I use Them all every day.

Wiretwister:

Same here none of that social media on the interwebz for me either, there should be a option for don’t use any too