Comments on this guys driving?

is that coffees new vid “i came back ,didnt like it and went again”?
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

TheBear:
What an absolute [zb]!!!

Have a look at his other videos …there’s one of him in his buddies car (run thro Deals gap in a Mazda V8 RX7) and off him on his motorbike.
His buddy is crossing the yellow lines in a car…wonder if he sent THAT video to the Police

OMG your right! Look at this:

video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 1721761508

What a complete ■■■■■■■■

The person who shot those videos is a complete hypocrite (and other words which would not get past the censor!)

According to him the trucker who is trying to make the best of a bad job (that trailers a 53 footer I think with the axles set right back. Imagine trying to get that over Snake pass :cry: Yet in the other video it is all right for him and his mates to ride those mini bikes like complete fools. Shame when he came off though :slight_smile:

Was the trucker supposed to treat the central yellow lines as a brick wall? It didn’t stop the bikers from crossing them in several places

I’ll say one thing though Google videos are much better than the Microsoft video player.

Calv

didn’t seem to be much he could do about it really :confused:

i have passed this information to the FBI

LOL!
CHOW

WVM

there was a trailer in the steel works simular to the one in the video, although it was only 42ft it was a twin wheel tandem with the wheels set right at the back and the pin right at the front, didn’t look a problem until you pulled it, the amount of room you had to give yourself was unreal! if you were going on to a round a bout on a dual carriage way you virtually had to take all the road to clear the inside kerb :open_mouth:
think they cut it up in the end cus nobody would take it out!

I think he was doin well just keeping it on the road. Bloody bikers should just watch & learn!!! & before you bikers out there start I’m one of you too, i own a Honda Fireblade :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

What a plank that biker wants :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:
what he doesnt seem to realise is that the trucker has all ready seen round the bends before he comes of the brakes to move onto the bend, the biker is most of the while a good 40’-50 foot behind the trailer which is probably 53 foot long, add maybe another 10 foot to the seating position and the trucker has got a completly different veiw of the road to that being shown by the video camera, some 113 foot behind or 34.75 meters to the younger poster.

What has probably upset the biker, apart from his lack of IQ, is that the truck got in the way of him filming himself belting down them bends :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Visit his website to understand why he seems to be intellectually challenged and leave him a friendly message.
myspace.com/gconsier

lancs123:
the bike probably had a camera mount on his tank…

The muppet actually admits he was holding the camera in one hand and riding with the other then goes on to preach about road safety :open_mouth: :open_mouth: and how he had the video passed on to the police when as far as I can see the trucker hasn’t done anything wrong. :unamused: :unamused: