Create alert
Apply
One-click apply
Edit your stored CV and cover letter
Save
LONG DISTANCE TRAMPER DRIVER REQUIRED

TOP OF THE RANGE TRUCKS
Various Shift Patterns May Be Available
We are looking to recruit x 4 HGV C+E / Class 1 drivers to work out of our client distribution centre based in Evesham.

Shift patten Thursday to Monday minimum 2 years uk driving experience
must have good communication skills smart aperance
Self employed LTD company drivers only

Garanteed £550 per week + £25 night out
No serious convictions or more than 6 points

How can you require full time drivers and also they have to be self employed ltd, that’s not allowed in hmrc eyes.
Sapper

My accountant told me that going self employed needs to be 30% better paid than PAYE to make sense to make up for holiday,pension,sickness and other expenses.
That would bring this job down to £420 for a 5 day week if you where PAYE.
Thats £84 a day,or 11 hours max before you’re down to minimum pay.Got to wonder what the overtime rate is for a 15 hour day ? My guess would be f… all.

Oooh… Tuesday & Wednesday off, and £110 a day for Saturday & Sunday!

Kenneth Williams.jpg

Ouch,didn’t even see it’s working every weekend,that is one VERY well paid job that.
Can’t understand they don’t have a queue outside waiting to get a job…

WTF ? This pay is a disgrace surely ? I was on more than that in the 90’s back in the UK.

A quick google shows an agency operating under this name… :wink:

any limited company drivers i use they get paid £140 perday inc night out £700 for 5 days

TiredAndEmotional:
A quick google shows an agency operating under this name… :wink:

duedil.com/company/gb/08255 … -group-ltd

burnley-si:
any limited company drivers i use they get paid £140 perday inc night out £700 for 5 days

pretty bobbins though, as someone said up the page, 30% min more or it turns into less than £6 an hour once you do accountant, corporation tax, no night out, it is 2017! Not 1937. :grimacing:

burnley-si:

Are you posting this to make us think you’re a decent paying boss? Because if you did, you spectacularly failed.