Come on Irene

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I see both James and Pat have still got their ■■■■■■■ in a tight wad.

Rob K:

I think Kate is using Pats user name :laughing:

Rob K:

Roberta,I can assure you,a 24 carat fist such as thee,could never,ever get my Y fronts in a knot.

Hope this helps…

James Bateman2:

Rob K:

Roberta,I can assure you,a 24 carat fist such as thee,could never,ever get my Y fronts in a knot.

Hope this helps…

Your frothing above suggests to the contrary.

As an updadate …
It’s friday 2nd sept, 6 days after the hurricane. 45 dead, 260 highways destroyed in Vermont alone, 10 villages in Killington area including Killington itself cut off with only US army flying in and out dropping food etc, half a million without power still. On tuesday the entire city of Patterson NJ was under water up to 12 feet in places, this is a city the size of Watford FFS :open_mouth:
The devistation covers an area larger than all of Europe with thousands homeless and all the rest of the world says is ‘Oh it’s America, they stretch every sad story, they will be ok’
Where is all our aid ? … we send money and aid to all other countries when disaster strikes but nobody sends aid to us. Well f**k the rest of the world from no on, let them all fend for them silves when a disaster strikes them.

Pat Hasler:
As an updadate …
It’s friday 2nd sept, 6 days after the hurricane. 45 dead, 260 highways destroyed in Vermont alone, 10 villages in Killington area including Killington itself cut off with only US army flying in and out dropping food etc, half a million without power still. On tuesday the entire city of Patterson NJ was under water up to 12 feet in places, this is a city the size of Watford FFS :open_mouth:
The devistation covers an area larger than all of Europe with thousands homeless and all the rest of the world says is ‘Oh it’s America, they stretch every sad story, they will be ok’
Where is all our aid ? … we send money and aid to all other countries when disaster strikes but nobody sends aid to us. Well f**k the rest of the world from no on, let them all fend for them silves when a disaster strikes them.

Pat, I am with you on the AID deal. When will the U.S. and U.K. learn, they will never get that money back, they both need to take care of their own problems and people first.
Its at a time like this you will see if your local elected officials will come through for you, along with State and Federal authoritie’s.
In the mean time, you just have to take care of your own family, and if you have good neighbours, help each other. A bad hurricane or any national disaster is something that can not be understood, until you experience it first hand.
Good luck, stay strong.

Paul

Rob K:

James Bateman2:

Rob K:

Hope this helps…

Your frothing above suggests to the contrary.

That’s not me " frothing " pal,just stating a fact.

Carry on.

As somebody with family and friends in the States,thankfully not affected by Irene,I’d just like offer my condolences to those who died and who had their lives destroyed by Hurricane Irene. :frowning:
RIP.

Photo’s :exclamation:

floods vt 4.jpg

floods vt 6.jpg

floods vt 7.jpg

floods vt 8.jpg

floods vt 3.jpg

floods vt 5.jpg

I’m glad all’s ok with you Pat, and any other ex-pats in Irene’s path.
We were “stupid Americans” and took precautions so we’d be ready if it turned really bad but luckilly just a few branches down and only lost electricity for a couple of hours.

And we got just as much again this week :exclamation:
Rained non stop for 3 days, half of PA is under water, Harrisburgh, Allentown and all round there, roads are closed or washed away in the catskills and western NY, I stopped for weds night at Chicopee truck stop and it was p**sing down after 2 days of it, I woke several times during the night to hear it on the roof of my cab and when I get up it was so bad I didnt even get a coffee, I just drove out and back to NYC.

Hurricane Irene has now been downgraded to a typical British Summer!

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-14851926

The Womens Institute in Ayr have warned members to pop on an extra ganzy :laughing: