Colsterworth truck stop

Stopped there last night for the first time in years and I must say I was impressed.
Good showers, food, bar etc.The ground is a bit bumpy and swampy but u can’t have it all. So I’d recommend it anytime

And don’t forget the cracking breakfast with all the trimmings for the princely sum of 4 quid, bargain!

Yes! But did u win the raffle? Have we any previous winners on here■■?

I believe there is a pole dancer on there tonight, as my mate is heading there now as we speak for the night.

Ken.

Quinny:
I believe there is a pole dancer on there tonight, as my mate is heading there now as we speak for the night.

Ken.

Didnt no they had pole dancers there ken i thought that was the fox

bjd:

Quinny:

Ken.

I can second that, never seen a pole dancer at Colsterworth, stopped at The Fox once and never again!

did`nt know there was a bar…never mind pole dancers

commonrail:

there is a bar at colsterworth and on sunday when the cafe is closed they serve food

bjd:

commonrail:

there is a bar at colsterworth and on sunday when the cafe is closed they serve food

wheres the bar

People keep telling me the hideaway is much improved but haven’t been recently.

bjd:

Quinny:

Ken.

I thought that was the case, but on the way there he was adamant.

Funny how he never mentioned it the next day though…

Ken.