Colour of scroll bar

One problem(ette) I’ve noticed with the new forum is that it’s changing the colour of the browser window scrollbar from the default to a sort of ‘sea blue’. It makes it very difficult for me to see the scroll block in the middle, esp. as I’m red-green colourblind.

The old forum didn’t do this.

Is there any option to be able to change the colours?

Sorry about the delay in replying… I had to do a little research…

At present we cannot change the colour scheme, however when we have more time we may be able to create another template which will give users the choice between colour schemes

Sorry about the delay in replying… I had to do a little research…

No probs, thanks for replying at all… :slight_smile:

At present we cannot change the colour scheme, however when we have more time we may be able to create another template which will give users the choice between colour schemes

OK. Just being able to stop the forum messing with the colours and leaving them as they are would be enough, but I guess that’s probably not possible.

Just a thought. Have you considered using a mouse with a wheel. All I have to do is left click on the panel and then scroll using the wheel. It is very rarely that I ever use the scroll bar in ANY application.

Krankee wrote:
Have you considered using a mouse with a wheel.

I use a trackball, for RSI reasons - mice don’t agree with me.

Now that its been mentioned, I agree with MrFibble, the colour difference in the scroll bar is quite slight which makes it a little difficult to see.

Luckily for me, I use the Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer :sunglasses: . Its fantastic as far as I am concerned. Optical instead of ball so no rollers to clean, scroll wheel with a click which brings up a set of fast-scroll arrows. 4 buttons, the usual 2 on top plus 2 on the side for changing pages. :blush:
Can’t praise it enough :unamused:

I had a MS Intellimouse Explorer, great mouse ! However, it fell off my desk and I stood on it so it needed replacing. The local Staples didn’t have any in stock so I bought a Belkin Optical Mini-Scroller - two buttons and a wheel ! Its brilliant because its smaller than your average mouse; I like holding small things !!!

ARF ARF!
[/quote]