Colin Willis Consett

Hi all any one no what he is like to work for thinking about ringing him as he is closer than my job now thanks for any info

Thought some one would have worked for him :neutral_face:

If you live locally, ask some of their drivers if you see them mate. :bulb:

robroy:
If you live locally, ask some of their drivers if you see them mate. :bulb:

I’ve been trying but never seen any or parked near them

Looks like a good variety of work, flats, curtainsiders, ferry trailers, etc. if that’s your thing

parkus:
Looks like a good variety of work, flats, curtainsiders, ferry trailers, etc. if that’s your thing

Yes it’s the kind of stuff I like doing but would like a bit more info on them

Do you have facebook? Would be best to ask on the ‘north east truckers’ page on there

parkus:
Do you have facebook? Would be best to ask on the ‘north east truckers’ page on there

I haven’t got facebook will ask my son to do it cheers

Talking of “Consett” - Whatever happened to Phileas Fogg based there? Taken over by some other firm is one thing, but FFS I’ve not been seeing their old “tortilla chips” for AGES now. Has this firm been bought over and mothballed? :confused:

still there as far as i am aware, although they are owned by kp snacks who seem to of taken over alot of similar factories in the area

He is smallish family run ( he drives the new Volvo ) ex marine

Variety of work yard is hmm interesting in the winter mind he seem a decent enough guy tends to keep his drivers

Never worked for him so don’t know what the wage is like or what he is really like to work for but have met him a few times

my pal works for them he’s been there about 3 years and he loves it he tramps and says the pay is really good

Turn n Burn:
my pal works for them he’s been there about 3 years and he loves it he tramps and says the pay is really good

Do you no how many hours he does per week ■■

Thanks