Colin McRae 4 on X-box

Any of you folks played this :question:

All my mates reckon it’s well hard but I started it last night having never played it before and completed it this afternoon in 2nd place on the championship level. It’s so easy!

The only upgrades I managed on first go were ceramic brakes, gearbox and engine so think I did quite well !

How did everyone else do :question:

:slight_smile:

Cheers.

My Son has it on PS2 he’s quite good at it, mind you he’s only 5 :smiley: :smiley:

You should see him with WWF :smiley: :smiley: he will fight anyone of you lot! :smiley: :smiley:

I prefer the WRC games :wink:

I Had this on the PS2, i found it a bit bland to be honest, if you have played other driving games simular then i think you would too, unless your a complete rally nut, but if youve never played a rally game before then its a good introduction. Personally the best driving game at the moment is Burnout 3, superb graphics and addictive

What’s Colin up to these days, anyways? I haven’t seen him in at least 12 years. Is he still driving??

12 YEARS :question: :question: :question: :question:

He was World Champion for about 3 years running up untill 2002 :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

He was at the launch of the Ford Focus with me in October 98 and was the champ then :slight_smile:

Think he’s planning on coming back in next season.

Cheers.

Pat Hasler:
He was World Champion for about 3 years running up untill 2002 :exclamation: :exclamation: :!

eh? He was only champion 1 year -1995

You must be getting him mixed up with Tommi Makkinen

Appologies Carl, He was Champ when I left the UK and I lost touch with World Rally untill I got speedvision last year, I know he left Ford for Subaru ro some other team. I did see he younger brother on TV a month or so ago.

We used to have a rally Focus at our shows with the engine taken out and rigged to a computer with a 5ft wid plasma screen in front, people got 5 minutes each driving rally courses, we did the same with Mondeo touring cars.

:sunglasses:

:laughing:

Yeah he left Subaru and went to Ford, then onto Citroen

Alister is taking part in some other championship at the mo.

You’ll be able to see Colin on the Dakar in the new year driving a Nissan pickup. He competed for the first time this year and completed the course (34th overall I think) which is a lot better than most who try.

cheers

Jules