Cold day in hell today

So the impossible has happened today. Ive loaded out of Preston for Tesco Daventry (DRIFT rail terminal thingy) booked in at 18.30

Left preston at 11.36
Ive managed to run down from Preston to Corley without hitting a shred of traffic clear running all the way.

Not booked in till 18.30 as I said so thought sod it ill get something to eat. so I had a casual half hour at Corley.

Set off again and run down to jct 1 m6. opted to take the A5 as its a nicer run and Im in no rush. No traffic. straight out on the roundabout to turn onto the A5. No hiccups on the remainder of the run.

Heres the kicker.

thought Id chance my luck at tesco. only 3 hours early. THEY ONLY PUT ME STRAIGHT ON A FLIPPIN BAY.

Intruiged to see if my luck will hold out for a quick tip as well.

might get home after all tonight :wink:

After 2 hours you’ll hear “Bay 46!!” and you’ll jump up thinking “bloody hell, early finish on a Friday!”. With tail wagging, you’ll go to collect your keys, and they’ll say “you need to pull your wagon over 6 inches to the right and raise your suspension, the loaders can’t get the ramp on”. :laughing:

Have fun mate :smiley:

ezydriver:
After 2 hours you’ll hear “Bay 46!!” and you’ll jump up thinking “bloody hell, early finish on a Friday!”. With tail wagging, you’ll go to collect your keys, and they’ll say “you need to pull your wagon over 6 inches to the right and raise your suspension, the loaders can’t get the ramp on”. :laughing:

Can you beat this for a turn around, given your avatar location?.. ASDA’s Magna Park Lutterworth… 26 minutes from checking in to checking out.

Should this be submitted to the Guiness Book o’ Records where RDC’s are concerned :slight_smile: :question:

Decent coffee at Corley.

nyk at grange park 9 mins to tip full trailer i know cos i was on phone to the wife when they started

malcob:
nyk at grange park 9 mins to tip full trailer i know cos i was on phone to the wife when they started

Barely enough time for foreplay. Didn’t you go in and complain?

took 2 hours to tip me. bit of a shame but still. i aint complaining. was a reasonable day

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Stocking the warehouses ready for Christmas??

Or do they know some we don’t…? :confused:

Something like WW3, Trump winning the election, or this pound ‘flash crash’ that happened, causing fuel prices to rocket - thus causing food prices to go up.

So when they come to stock the shelves, they can up their prices using the ‘fuel price’ excuse, even though they bought the stuff when the fuel price was lower…

Or I could be talking ****. :blush:

simon1958:

ezydriver:

Can you beat this for a turn around, given your avatar location?.. ASDA’s Magna Park Lutterworth… 26 minutes from checking in to checking out.

Should this be submitted to the Guiness Book o’ Records where RDC’s are concerned :slight_smile: :question:

Yeah, but you only had an envolope for internal mail :laughing:

Left wolvo for Exeter at 4 this morning no traffic there,to Plymouth for 2nd drop and all the way back to the yard not a sniff of traffic anywhere happy days,didn’t expect that when I left the yard :stuck_out_tongue:

Goldfinger:
Stocking the warehouses ready for Christmas??

Or do they know some we don’t…? :confused:

Something like WW3, Trump winning the election, or this pound ‘flash crash’ that happened, causing fuel prices to rocket - thus causing food prices to go up.

So when they come to stock the shelves, they can up their prices using the ‘fuel price’ excuse, even though they bought the stuff when the fuel price was lower…

Or I could be talking ****. :blush:

We are seeing the beginning of the end in my opinion, so I reckon truth in some of what you say :wink:

Just like when they stock the shelves with ‘hot weather food’, even before WE see good weather forecasted…

And ‘cold weather food’ when cold weather’s on it’s way… :confused:

This story’s certainly not main front page stuff in this country - wonder why…■■? :unamused: