Colchester Parking for Tonight Pls

I’ll be empty, don’t know area that well. Any help gratefully received.

Ta

If you ain’t fussed about having a drink or takeaway then park in the Football Ground car park at the side of the A12, mc’ds just over the other side. Or if you want to walk into the town centre, have a drink and a meal/takeaway then I’ve parked on Mason Road before and its a steady 5 min walk through the park across the road and your in the town centre.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
If you ain’t fussed about having a drink or takeaway then park in the Football Ground car park at the side of the A12, mc’ds just over the other side. Or if you want to walk into the town centre, have a drink and a meal/takeaway then I’ve parked on Mason Road before and its a steady 5 min walk through the park across the road and your in the town centre.

Cheers mate. Parking in football car park easy is it? I have been there before about 5 years ago

If not there.Severalls ind est.just of the a12 is ok to park on.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

Not sure if Mason rd is the old truck park opposite the retail park where Poundland and Matalan are, but if it is…it’s gone.
Only reason I know is, I put a mate on to it a couple of months ago, and he told me.

Thanks for the help lads.

Got parked up in the Army Garrison. Should be safe I reckon lol

Blue Day:

In the Glasshouse?

robroy:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

Not sure if Mason rd is the old truck park opposite the retail park where Poundland and Matalan are, but if it is…it’s gone.
Only reason I know is, I put a mate on to it a couple of months ago, and he told me.

It’s across from bowling alley/leisure centreRob and round back of The Range. Same place?

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

robroy:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

It’s across from bowling alley/leisure centreRob and round back of The Range. Same place?

Not sure Steve, could be.
It’s a few years since I was there myself, just remember a retail park across road.

Grumpy_old_trucker:

Blue Day:

In the Glasshouse?

:confused: Parked at side of gatehouse