Cola Cowboys (Mid-East)

Am trying yet again for a near mint condition Cola Cowboys on ebay :astonished:( up to 32 at the moment

Yep its same book, Juggernaut is the one published in England
Danger heavy goods is the one published in America, only difference is the dust jacket.
sdj

Thanx, Biggles :o))

Sheeter:
Juggernaut, by Robert Hutchison was also published as “Danger-Heavy Goods”.
Today abebooks.co.uk is offering eight copies.

Can you believe there are only 2 left and they are both in Australia!!
The postage cost more than the book!!

Oh well, I have just ordered a copy from Victoria, Australia for the princely sum of £17.08!!

TheBear:
Am trying yet again for a near mint condition Cola Cowboys on ebay :astonished:( up to 32 at the moment

And a very nice copy it is to :wink:

Biggles:

TheBear:

You bugga!!! You bidding as well?? Its up to 41 now and I ain’t going any higher

TheBear:

Biggles:

TheBear:

You bugga!!! You bidding as well?? Its up to 41 now and I ain’t going any higher

No I would’nt either Bear,what a rip off at that price :unamused:

TheBear:

Nope other way round :smiley:

TheBear:

Sheeter:
Juggernaut, by Robert Hutchison was also published as “Danger-Heavy Goods”.
Today abebooks.co.uk is offering eight copies.

Can you believe there are only 2 left and they are both in Australia!!
The postage cost more than the book!!

Oh well, I have just ordered a copy from Victoria, Australia for the princely sum of £17.08!!

Wow,what good service!!! Arrived home early hours this morning and there it was :o))))))))))) from Australia

I searched on abebooks.co.uk and ordered a copy of Danger - Heavy Goods from Book Baron in Anaheim, California, last Sunday morning just before I left for work and got an email on Monday saying they had charged my card and would ship it that day. It arrived this morning and had been shipped via the US Postal service, not a parcel carrier. Very good service and shows that the net is not just for ■■■■. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Six days from California to Luton, not bad when you consider that this week the company my wife works for posted her a letter, first class, from Dunstable to Luton and it took 3 days to arrive. :unamused: :unamused: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Cost me $18 for the book and $14.50 for shipping and my card has been charged £18.13.

The book, which is hard cover, is near mint condition with only a slight mark on the bottom of the dust jacket. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I was stunned, Coffee … I ordered it on the Saturday… paid for the quicker post and it was here the following Thursday!! From Australia.
Did you take it with you this week?? Isn’t it a great read■■? Some true characters among them lolol… I was gobsmacked at the guy that was doing UK - Baghdad and back in 12 days!!!

I did take it with me this week and it was a very good read. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi again chaps, I think I may have located another 2 copies :open_mouth:

Try this link…

bookfinder.com/search/?ac=sl … 6_2:65:169

Hope it works ok.

Oops, think this is another one!!

chapters.indigo.ca/UsedBook/ … t=&qsort=p

Cheers, Bullitt. :wink:

bloody hell! $86… how much is that in pounds sterling?

Too much. :wink: :smiley:

I don’t know whether to resell my two copies of Danger-Heavy Goods and 1000 miles from nowhere or keep them as they were such good reads.

I’m keeping mine, I made the mistake of not hanging on to my copy of Cola Cowboys and now want a copy. :imp: :angry: :smiling_imp: