Coffee's european diary

Brilliant! this diary is just what newbie drivers want to read, although you say borders had got easier to cross, it still sounds like a headache to me.
Anyway i just logged on to trucknet for the first time in months (as i have left the haulage) and the advert for your diary caught my eye, so i just sat and read both journey’s and had to post a thank you note. I notice you didn’t show any pictures of yourself perhaps to give hint of mystery about really professional driver’s, a bit like a certain journalist who never writes which company he used to work for, funnily enough i worked for the same man.

Thanks for the kind words Chris

chris:
I notice you didn’t show any pictures of yourself perhaps to give hint of mystery about really professional driver’s,

Not at all it’s because I’m an ugly [ZB] :smiley:

coffee, ever thought of doing a write in truck& driver or trucking. a sort of day in the life of . (european driving).

return trip to spain(70ish km,s)mind you thats only to fill the tank and a couple of 25l drums and maybe a dinner,salut froggy :laughing: :laughing: :unamused:

whats this dinner business froggy? didnt you know the french have the best chefs in the world :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
as for thr diesel i hope you stocked up on cheap ■■■■ as well :laughing: :laughing:
chris

hello caveman,there is not many of them working in france though , most of the french will not pay thier prices and anyway the spanish use more garlic :slight_smile: :slight_smile: give the cigs a miss.froggy :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

peter cherry:
coffee, ever thought of doing a write in truck& driver or trucking. a sort of day in the life of . (european driving).

I’ve heard that Dave Young is onto it :slight_smile:

peter cherry:

No I haven’t Peter, I’ve never even thought about it, I enjoy writing them for on here but that is as far as it goes.

Rob, you’ve heard wrong. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Coffeeholic:

peter cherry:

No I haven’t Peter, I’ve never even thought about it, I enjoy writing them for on here but that is as far as it goes.

Rob, you’ve heard wrong. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

:frowning: :confused: :cry:

i think you should give it some serious consideration,you have a natural gift for writing,and give a load of pleasure to your readers.(and yes i will be your agent)