Coffee

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: apparently you and I should be petty well dead by now :laughing: :laughing: energyfiend.com/death-by-caffeine/

You’ll give Coffeeholic STRESS now :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing:

After 190.47 cups of Brewed Coffee, you’d be pushing up daisies.

Not too bad, that gives me over a week at my average 15 - 20 cups a day, I’ll take that. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley:

ROG:
You’ll give Coffeeholic STRESS now :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing:

ROG, ROG, ROG. You should no me better than that. I don’t do stress. I work in an industry/job that has pretty much zero in the way of stress and a don’t give a crap about anything (football aside) attitude when not working so where is the stress going to come from? Stress is for the weak. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

After 190.47 cups of Brewed Coffee, you’d be pushing up daisies.

Not too bad, that gives me over a week at my average 15 - 20 cups a day, I’ll take that. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley:

Well I have considerably less apparently :open_mouth: At 20 ish cups of drip coffee a day I have about 4 days :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

It’s been nice knowing you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh wait I have been consuming that much for decades :smiley:

Gulp down 141.21 cups of Drip Coffee and you’re history.

It appears weight is a big advantage here. The ‘huskier’ person can drink more cups before croaking it seems. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley: I’m thinking I must be around twice your weight there skinny. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Coffeeholic:

Gulp down 141.21 cups of Drip Coffee and you’re history.

It appears weight is a big advantage here. The ‘huskier’ person can drink more cups before croaking it seems. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley: I’m thinking I must be around twice your weight there skinny. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Maybe Neil but time and bacon buttys are leveling the playing field :laughing: :laughing:

i put tea and would live for the next 5yrs and four months