Coffee recommendations

Looking for some recommendations for coffee for my machine. I love Douwe Egberts, both the flavour and the smell - what others can people recommend for that morning wake-up kick?

Gareth Hunts will do :grimacing:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I buy a different brand everytime, it means I don’t get bored of it. Sometimes I end up with a rough one every now and again. But it doesn’t last forever :stuck_out_tongue:

F-reds:
I buy a different brand everytime, it means I don’t get bored of it. Sometimes I end up with a rough one every now and again. But it doesn’t last forever :stuck_out_tongue:

I think scaniason is talking about coffee not the ladies you meet at the services at night.

oldhippyandy:

F-reds:

I think scaniason is talking about coffee not the ladies you meet at the services at night.

Even better :grimacing:

:laughing:

Nescafe Azeera. Nearest thing to Costa at home.

Slight sidetrack, but asda have started putting coffee machines in, can’t think of the name, but they’re red cups and say it’s seatles finest or something. £1.75 for a large and it’s miles better than Costa or wild bean

Is that in the actual shops or do you mean in the RDC’s Jay?

In the shops. 24hr one outside Tilbury docks, can’t seem to drive past it :sunglasses:

A strong cup of tea is the only thing i have on a morning,ive knocked coffee in the head unless im really tired ,it was starting to make me feel giddy ,then when i had chance to recline the seat for 40 winks i couldnt settle :confused: feel better for it aswell :neutral_face:

Blue Mountain from Jamaica is the best, there is no other taste like it.

aldi sell a few different ones , I just grab the first one I see and never been disappointed yet :slight_smile: